Chapter Fifteen (End)

Vic had laid me down on the bed, pushing my back down to it playfully.

He had a smirk on his face, but behind it ghosted a smile. My face still felt hot from the moments prior, where we both admitted our love for each other.

"It feels good to finally be able to tell you that, God. Now, we can properly make love." He smiled now, and it must've been really contagious because then I started to smile.

His arms reached to his shirt and he slid it off slowly. So slowly.

Inch by inch his chest was revealed, my hands touching the smooth skin immediately.

"Slow down there, baby. I want to get you nice and hard, you'll be screaming my name when I'm done with you." He whispered huskily into my ear.

Chills raced down my back and heat rose to my cheeks.

"Take this off." He said and tugged at my shirt. Vic stood back off of the bed and stood at the foot of the bed instead.

My hands eagerly reached for the ends of my shirt and I was about to yank it off before Vic stopped me.

"Slowly. Do it slowly." His eyes were darkened with desire even though they held love and compassion.

I bit my lip, my frustration and need was growing bigger and I just wanted him to take me already.

So, I slowly edged my shirt up my stomach while sinking my teeth into my lower lip.

Vic growled and came back to me on the bed. He pinned my hands above my head.

"You have no idea what you do to me." He panted. My breath was coming out uneven and I just wanted to kiss him already. To feel his smooth tan skin against my fingertips. Any kind of contact, really.

Then, he lightly trailed my neck with his plump lips. I arched my chest and slid my body up against his, his breathing hitched and he held back a moan.

He bit my neck and sucked harshly. "Bad. Very, very bad, Kellin. You stay still." His tongue licked up my neck to behind my ear. "Got it?"

I nodded my head feverishly.

"Uh, uh. I want to hear you, baby." I moaned when he pressed his body onto mine.

"Y-yes, God, yes." He hummed against my skin and went back down to my throat. He sucked and licked over the sensitive skin with his tongue.

"Are you gonna do what ever I tell you to do?" He was taunting me and teasing me with his tongue. His mouth was everywhere, licking, sucking, kissing, biting. His mouth was everywhere except my lips.

"Anything." I moaned. His hand had trailed down my sides and gripped my hips while he grinded on me.

"Fuck, just-just kiss me." I whined. His lips went down to my stomach and he nipped the skin harshly with his teeth.

"I'll do what I want with you." Vic's deep voice said. It was so deep and smooth yet husky and so sultry.

"What are you going to do with me?" I panted as he unbuttoned my jeans. I swear he was dragging this out.

Finally he took them off, along with my boxers. It wasn't entirely fair though, I'm completely naked while he still has pants on.

"Right now, I'm gonna make love to you. Later though, I'm gonna tie you up to the bed, with your ass up in the air," he slapped my ass cheek hard, "Then, I'm gonna fuck you nice and hard from behind. So hard you'll be sore for days and every time you walk will be a sweet reminder of what I did to you, babe."