Chapter Nine

The clock woke both Kellin and I up with an annoying blare. Kellin's head was pressed against my chest as a muffled groan came from him.

"I don't want to get up," Kellin only snuggled deeper into me.

"Well, you have to. Come on, get your ass up." I removed myself from underneath Kellin and got up, I moved the blanket too.

Kellin's ass was on full display. His whole body was really, but I was focused on his ass.

"Come on, you're naked in my bed. And you need to get ready for work." He didn't move an inch.

So, I did the only thing I could think of.

I smacked his ass with my hand, hard.

"What the fuck?!" Kellin yelped. His cheeks flushed pink as he looked at me, a red hand print forming on his left ass cheek.

"You wouldn't get up and I like waking you up like that. We should do this more often." I said, shifting my gaze from his eyes down to his ass.

"Stop looking at my ass!" He exclaimed smiling and blushing lightly.

"Then get up and I won't." Playfulness oozed off my tongue. I laid down on top of him, we were both still naked but I didn't care.

Then, with my hand, I grabbed Kellin's ass cheek hard, gripping it tightly.

"Baby, just get up and this wouldn't be so hard." I almost growled in his ear. There was a double meaning behind my words. Especially when I grinded my self on him. We were in a push-up position and I think Kellin was just enjoying himself.

"We should try this some time." He murmured when he turned around so his chest was against mine.

"Fuck, don't do that Kells." I hissed. His body had rubbed against mine and, of course, my body reacted the only way anyone's body would.

"You like that, Victor?" He smirked at the heavenly reaction I was giving him.

That bastard.

I pulled my body away from his and got up to get ready for work. Kellin immediately frowned from the loss, his bottom lip jutting out in the process.

"Come back." He whined playfully.

"So you can leave me with a hard on you most likely won't fix? I'll pass, thank you." I smiled at him as I went over to my closet to get some clothes out for me and Kellin to wear. I slid on a pair of sweatpants first.

For him, I pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans. Then I grabbed him a dark maroon colored shirt, buttons and everything.

For myself, I grabbed slightly tight fitting slacks and a salmon colored button up shirt.

"Pink? Why're you wearing pink?" Kellin dazzled me with a smile and a small but audible chuckle.

"It's not pink. It's salmon. Pink is heavier than this, get your colors right." I kidded with him as I threw him my clothes.

We changed into the clothes after we had showered and we were done after Kellin fixed his hair.

"You're such a girl sometimes." I smiled at him lightly, my stomach getting that weird feeling again.

It felt like someone was tickling the inside of it with a feather. Light hearted and carefree, that's what I felt in my stomach. The feeling was a bit...overwhelming I suppose.

"Screw you." He said as his gaze met mine in the bathroom mirror. The blue popped out, littered amongst it was a light green color.

"Your eyes are amazing." I breathed into the silence of the bathroom. My eyes were still locked on Kellin's and I took notice of the blush creeping onto his cheeks.