Chapter SEVENTEEN

Cole was in a room making out with a guy he had a couple drinks with. He figured out he needed to get his mind of Jayson, the only problem was this wasn't helping at all. All the blonde could think about was if Jayson was the one pushing him against a wall and kissing him fiercely.

The red head moaned in Cole's mouth when the blonde bit down on his lip giving Cole's tongue entrance into his mouth. Cole spun the red head causing his back to hit the wall, his hand roughly held his chin bringing his lips closer.

The kiss felt wrong, it wasn't as warm as Jayson's, it didn't leave him wanting more, the touches made by the red haired boy didn't make him hard. Cole felt numb down there, he needed to get out of here.

Cole pulled away making the other boy groan. "I need another drink". The blonde turned to his heel and exited the room leaving the other boy stunned.

Cole shuffled his way through the crowd, he made his way past a few college students, some making out, some passed out on the floor the sight of it all left him with a sick feeling in the pit of his stomach. Flashing lights and loud music were all Cole could be able to process at the moment before he came downstairs where the sound of the music was even louder.

His eyes scanned around the living room for Jamie but there wasn't any sign of him. Cole wasn't that worried seeing as Jamie knew most of the people at the party and was probably off somewhere fucking someone, but he was worried as to how he would get home or at the very least away from this place.

Cole made his way to the kitchen where he picked up a bottle of vodka then walked outside to the porch where it was less crowded and not as noisy. Cole chugged down a generous amount before taking his phone out to call the one person on his mind, the only person on his mind.

"Cole where the fuck are you? And why is it so loud?". Jayson asked on the other line, worry hanging on his voice.

"If you think this is loud inside is way worse". Cole chuckled softly as he drank more vodka hissing from how it stung his throat. "Could you come pick me up? I'm at Thomas's party".

The line went silent for a minute before Jayson spoke up. "First of all drop whatever you're drinking and sit still, I'll be there in 20 minutes".

Cole furrowed his brows looking at the bottle in his hand, it was less than half but that doesn't mean it should be wasted or casted aside. He ignored Jayson's order and put the bottle between his lips taking little sips.

"Cole...". Jayson warned sternly on the other line. "Ok, fine it's down". Cole gave up dropping the bottle next to him.

"Good".

The line went dead after that. Cole looked around him for something that would keep him busy for the time being. After a few minutes of contemplation he ended up watching the stars and mentally counting them. The blonde was so consumed with his stargazing activity he didn't notice Jayson pull over on the driveway.

The brunette got out of his car and rushed over to Cole squatting down to the other boy's level when he came closer. "Cole I said sit still but not on the goddamn porch, do you know how many degrees it is out here?". Jayson patted Cole's head slowly, concern written all over his face.

"That's why I'm wearing a jacket".

"Get in the car". Jayson stood up abruptly holding Cole's hand and pulling him towards the car.

"But what about Jam─".

"I called Ryan on my way here". Jayson cut Cole off opening the door for him.

"Okie".

"My place or yours?". Jayson strapped Cole in since we was having some trouble with the belt.

"Y-yours". Cole blushed at the closeness between them. He quickly turned his head towards the window cursing himself mentally for blushing at such small gesture.

The ride was silent not an awkward silence but a comforting one. Cole's head rested on the window as everything in front of him moved in motion blur a sign that the alcohol was still strong in his system.

"You and Daniel seem close now". The blonde broke the silence, head still resting on the window.

"Yeah, he's a great guy". Jayson shrugged.

"Tch, if he's such a great guy why don't you date him". Cole rolled his eyes a frown appearing on his face.

"He's not my type Cole". Jayson spoke honestly he pictured Daniel as a friend figure nothing much. He only had his eyes on one person Cole. "Plus he has a boyfriend so even if I wanted to make a move, I wouldn't have".

Cole head snapped at Jayson as he sat upright. "He has a boyfriend?!". The blonde yelled out.

"Yeah".

"Since when?". Cole asked.

"Well from what he told me, after you two...... You know he met this guy that he liked really well anyways they started dating and a misunderstanding happened so they broke up, sort of that's why he agreed to go on the date to take his mind of it but he still wanted to explain himself. So we agreed to be meeting up every now and then, they're back together now". Jayson finished looking over at the blonde who seemed to be processing everything.

"So you guys don't get to hang out anymore". Cole's face lit up.

Jayson smiled he placed his free hand on Cole's head stroking it gently. "Don't worry babe, you're the only person I want to go on a date with again".

Cole's face flushed red at Jayson's words he played with his fingers looking away from the brunette. "Must you always make me feel flustered?".

"You look cute when you blush". Jayson shrugged pulling over on his driveway, he parked the car and both of the boys got out.

"Come on, my parents aren't home but Claire's sleeping so be quite". Cole nodded following the brunette inside.
They walked upstairs and Jayson closed the door after Cole got into his room.

"Take a bath, I'll get some clothes for you". Jayson said taking his shoes off.

"Jay I...". Cole trailed off moving closer to the taller boy, he didn't know what had gotten into him probably the alcohol but he wanted to feel Jayson's lips on his, he wanted Jayson now.

"What is it?". Jayson asked barely a whisper closing the gap between them. They were barely a feet away from each other.

Cole placed his hands on the brunette's chest trailing his fingers down stopping at his abs. "I want you..to kiss me". The blonde said firmly.

Jayson was taken aback by Cole's need he knew the blonde was drunk but he didn't think it was that bad. Jayson took Cole's hand off his chest and brought down to Cole's sides.

"Let's not start something we won't finish".

"Who said we're not gonna finish". Cole asked a smirk playing on his lips.

Jayson wanted to kiss Cole but he didn't want the little effort he put into trying to move on from his best friend to come to an end, as much as he didn't want to move on but the blonde wasn't making it easy for him right now. He would fuck Cole against the wall, but he couldn't he wanted to know if Cole needed him just as much as he needed the blonde.

Cole brought his lips to Jayson's neck a weak spot for the brunette and planted little kisses there, he bit down and licked random spots over and over till he left behind red marks, he then brought his lips close to Jayson's ear and whispered.

"Kiss me".

Oops Cliffhanger ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯