Introduction: Please Read! Contains Backstory!

Okami: Wolf

Villiage: Leaf

Family: Hidan(Older Brother), Mother(Deceased), Father(Deceased), Akira(Student), Kimbaru(Student/Mate), Katsu(Student/Deceased)

Age: 13

Personality: Okami is a voulger young lady with a dirty mouth. Okami is a sadistic maniac, and to put it simple, insane. Like her brother she loves to kill and sacrifice people to Jashin. Okami offten gives off a killer and creepy aura, and when she smiles people scream. However behind all this madness is a young child who is shroded in darkness with the crimson eyes and pointed teeth of Outo-san.

Specialty: Okami has Shadow-Release, and is a master with her scyth Gekko. Gekko is usually a moonlight color but can turn to the darkest black with a single phrase.

Assosiation: Akatsuki/Jashinist

Appearance: Okami has long Moonlight-Silver hair,accompined by Amethyst-Purple eye that seem to glow. She has a slim figure with pale skin. Okami wears a black dress with white underlining, long ruffled sleaves, and a black peice of fabric around her neck.

Other Information: Okami is the Arch Wolf of Jashin, also having the upcoming duty of protecting the next "Jashin". Okami has a close relationship with her brother, but her parents and her former villiage shuned both of them at a young age. Okami's wolf form is something of beauty and darkness. Her fur is pitch black and her underbelly is almost the same color of her eyes, accompining that is her two long tails. Okami hates cats, but due to Tobi, when she exstreamly stressed or during a certain week she's stuck as a cat with Silver fur, Dark-Purple eyes, a colar bearing the symbol of Jashin, and due to the courtesty of Konan, a small silver bell with a black bow at the end of her tail.

Background: The Night Of The Slaughter

Okami's POV:

Okami? You awake. Yes Nii-chan i say rising from my bed. We're going through with the plan tonight. I nod my head my face void of emotions. I grab my Scythe Gekko (Moonlight) and walk towards my bedroom door already dressed. Hidan walks into our parents room and i hear voices and them my parents' screams. I smirk thinking they got what they deserved. When my brother comes out he has blood on his cheek. He walks over to me. I stand only as high as his waist. I reach up and whipe the blood of his cheek. Lets go i say turnning to the door. our parents screams have alrady alerted the villiage but we don't care it'll make it easier to kill everyone. The villiage leader approches us and opens his mouth but i gut him using my Scythe. I laugh as the blood splatters all over me. Thats when everyone screams. I fight beside my brother, decapitating heads, cutting off body parts, and guting people. Soon my moonlight white Scythe is dripping with blood. We killed everyone. Elders, Men, Women, Children, Infants, Newborns. We spared no one. My silver hair is crimson. But i know it'll never stain. I hold my Jashin neckace and look up to the sky and start laughing. WE KILLED THEM ALL! My brother walks over and puts a hand on my shoulder. Okami. I stop laughing and face my brother. I've known it was coming but i never wanted him to leave me. It's time i left. I feel tears sting my eyes. I don't want you to leave me i say hugging him. Don't cry I want to see you smile. He hits the back of my neck and the world starts to go back. Remeber her says Don't tell them anything. Your going to the leaf villiage. I'll come and get you soon. The world fades black and my last words to him are I love you nii-chan.

Hidan's POV:

I leave her by the gates. Lazy gaurds sleeping on the job. I hide her Scythe and necklace in her cloak and kiss the top of her head. Be safe my Wolf. I bang on the gates and bolt into the forest. I know the Akatsuki are coming for me. I sense something behind me and use my bloodied Scythe to swing at the person. Hidan a man with blue skin says. Mother Fucker. So you ready. Lets go. I glance at the moon and follow Kisame back to the base.

*Unkown's POV*:

I hear a clatter against the gate and wake with a jerk. My partner is also awake. I go to speak but the stench of blood so strong hits my nose. I look over and see a girl with supposed silver hair and covered in blood. OH MY GOD! SHIT GET THE HOKAGE! My partner runs off towards a building and i run over to the girl. Nii-chan she mumbles. Her villiage must of been slaughtered. I check her for injures but find none. I raise my eyebrows in confusion but pick her up and head towards the hospital. The remaining nurses pale when i get there. Follow me. I walk into a room containing the Hokage and my partner. The Hokage's eyes widen as he sees the girl. When i place her down her eyes open. There a dark purple. Unusual. What is it? The Hokage asks sensing my confusion. Her eyes. Are you going to make fun of me like all the others she says in a dark voice. Whats your name the hokage asks gestering to the girl. She faces him and he stiffens. My name is Okami. Wolf? Wolf is her name! What a strange girl. What happened. her eyes flash fear. T-they were killed. Mother, father, the leader, Nii-chan. Her eyes widen and she starts to laugh a strange, sad, insane laugh. THERE ALL DEAD! The hokage pulls the girl into an embrace. Calm down your safe. Can i stay here? Sure. Can i live alone. If you wish. Thank you she whispers. Okami can we ask you some questions tomrrow. You can she smiles. I don't sense any lies but those eyes. They don't lie but they are mischivious. Those strange purple eyes. Thank you Kotetsu, Izumo he say smiling at me. I bow but i wonder? Do those errir eyes hold our destruction.