Chapter 7: A Bunch Of Bloody Idiots And The Kazekage

Pain's POV:

Konan get everyone together. I walk down the hallway and into the living room. Konan yelling at Kisame, Tobi, and Deidara. Itachi reading a book, Sasori sitting emotionless, and Hidan no where to bee seen. Everyone. The all quiet down and sit. Whats the mission? Ninja from the leaf and Sand have tracked us down. They have the nine-tails with them. Also. They raise their eyebrows. They have a jashinist. I want you to retrive him. What does he look like. Moonlight colored hair, white Scythe, and amythist colored eyes. Name. Okami or Wolf. I knotice Kisame tense. i don't want him too banged up and get the nine-tails as well. Understood. They all nod.

Okami's POV:

Katsu is officialy the most annoying person on earth. Katsu and Akira are at it again Okami, Kakashi hisses! Anger enters my eyes and i turn on my heel. KATSU! AKIRA! YOU BITCHES NEED TO SHUT UP! Yes Okami-sensei! They snap their mouths shut but give eachother evil glances. thats when my shadow roars. Everyone pulls out a weapon and we hear a giant BOOM in the distance. I smell Gaara. Naruto bolts in a direction. Follow him. I get my Scythe out and two more blades join the single one. I also pull up my dark navy purple hood of my cloak. Naruto stops in a clearing. A figure in a black cloak with red clouds on it stands at the edge of the clearing. You! Where is Gaara! It chuckles darkly. The figure walks into the light. It's a shark? Or a man with blue skin, gills, and very sharp teeth. Hey look it's a walking fish-stick! He grows an irk mark. I'm Kisame, not a walking fish-stick. Keep telling yourself that bastard! Enough talking! Where's Gaara! Oh look it's the nine-tails. A shadow falls over Naruto's face. Thats all you think of us. Were just monsters to you. You only see whats locked up inside us. WE ARE NOT MONSTERS! A deadly chakara surounds Naruto and i laugh. Attack. Fish-stick pulls out his sowrd. I use my scythe and run head on. Sensei! Our weapons collide causing sparks. I'll take this one Naruto if you don't mind. We are just two unidentifilble objets moving in a blur of speed. We stop panting in front of each other. Release Of A Thousand Shadows I shout in my demonic voice! My Shadows take the form of wolves with shadows for eyes and bubling darkness their fur. Thats when Kisame does something unexspected. He does a flip over me pulling down my hood. He gasps when he sees me. I put a hand over my right eye and start to laugh. A slow demonic laugh filled with insanity. BURN IN HELL BITCH! I howl and a dark sound wave blasts across the clearinbg sending everyone flying. My finger nails become razor sharp claws, and my teeth point into fangs. Koi Kage Okami ( Dark Shadow Wolf) of Jashin i whisper in my deamonic voice. I pull back my shadows as the smoke clears. Looks like everyone was thrown from the blast. Akira! Kimbaru! There the only ones i care about. Katsu. Well that bitch i'll kill myself! I start walking my scythe straped to my back. Well this is just a Bloody, Motherfucking mess! I hear a snap and turn around. What the!

Deidara's POV:

We're walking by looking for Hidan and Kisame when we hear it. DAM BASTARD! GOD DAM IT! I'VE GONE AND DONE IT GETTING MYSELF INTO THIS BLOODY, MOTHERFUCKING MESS! We run towards the voice. Hidan? It's not Hidan we relise. A short girl with moonlight colored hair, a white scythe straped to her back, and amythist colored hair stand in the clearing. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU SHE ROARS! OKAMI! I hear foot steps and a man with silver, gravity defing hair, the nine-tails, and three other genin run into the clearing. The man knotices us. GET DOWN! I send my bird flying towards the girl. She trys to dodge it but it's too late. KATSU! The bird exsploads. She's sent flying and we advance. DAM! She goes to attack but something stops her. Nii-chan she mumbles? Thats when Hidan appears behind her and hits the back of her neck. OKAMI! Two of the three genin yell. I send more birds at the team and Hidan jumps behind us, the girl in his arms. BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! We run as the birds go off.