Chapter 3: I Become A Sensei ... Covered In Blood

Okami's POV:

So shall we start with introductions. I have a question Katsu says raising his hand. I flick my wrist. Why are you our age, our sensei, and why does our sensei have to be the freakshow. I flintches and a flash of anger shows across my face. But it's gone before they can knotice. I'm 13 yes but i've been at jourin levle sense 4 and started my training at 2 and became a jourin 7 years ago when i was 6. Second i didn't want to be a sensei personaly i would kill you all and Third if you call me freakshow you'll have a great view of your insides and you will call me Okami-sensei, Sensei, or nothing at all and you can get kicked of the team. Oh and sign these. What are these Akira asks. form stating that if you die while under my supervision or if just plain kill yourselves because i drove you insane i'm not held responsible i smile. They shiver. So introductions. You first bastard she says pointing at Katsu. I'm Katsu. I like destroying stuff. I dislike my sensei. And my hobbies include, anoying people and your goal is to get killed i interupt. Next! I point at Kimbaru. The whimp I smirks. I like dogs, helping people, and being with my freinds. I dislike cats, attention and bullies. I specialise in summonings. My goal is to be stronger than my brother. Now i say turning to the girl. Akira she states. The brave i muse. I like hanging out with my friends, training, and animals. I dislike bullies, evil people, and unassisary killing. My goal is to become strong. My turn. I'm Okami. I wasn't born here. I was found covered in blood 7 years ago. My whole villiage was slaughter. My likes. Don't have many but i do like killing, my dead nii-chan, and wolves. I have many dislikes. I hate people, and i especialy hate being called names. My hobby is killing. And my goal is too dark for you to know. NOW LETS TEST HOW STRONG YOU ARE BITCHES!

Akira's POV:

What a dark introduction i mumble to Kimbaru. At leat she's strong. I know but i dislike people like her. Here we are she states. Now i specialise in weapons and dark jutsu's. I use a Scythe as my main weapon she says pulling out a moonlight weapon. Her name is Gekko or Moonlight. Now come at me. I rush forward drawing my katana. The others flank me Kimbaru summoning a dog and Katsu doing some hand signs. I goes to slash Okami-sensei but she uses Gekko to push it aside and kick me in the gut. Kimbaru has done the man-beast jutsu and attacks with Ai. She uses the blunt end of her Scythe to knock the dog away and punches Kimbaru in the face. She turns around to dodge a fire ball thrown by Katsu. She appears in front of him and her shadow grabs ahold of his neck. She lifts him into the air. Weak, but that is to be exspected. She narrows her eyes. You have teamwork down you just need to get stronger. Starting tomrrow we're going to work on chakara control then maby we can move onto more advanced things. You can go now she say her shadow relesing Katsu. He falls trying to catch his breath while on the ground. Have fun. Thats when i see it. A glimmer of a necklace. Did you see that? Nope not a thing Kimbaru replies and Katsu noding his head agreeing with Kimbaru. Well i'm going to find out. I mask my chakara and follow Okami. Soon dark falls and the moon shows. I watch her leave her house. She wears the same dress but something on her chest catches the moonlight. It's a necklace. It's a circle with an upsidedown triangle in it. I memorise it for future reference. Her Scythe extends two more blades and she jumps off into the forest. I follow her to hear screams in the distantce. When i arrive she stands in the moonlight bodies at her feet. She turns around. She's smiling and a drop of blood stains her cheek. You'll make a wonderful sacrifice for Jashin. She laughs. I love it! The color, the feeling she says whiping the drop of blood off her cheek. it's just the color we painted our villiage 7 years ago. I still wait for you nii-chan. Thats when i see something glistining in her eyes and on her cheek. In due time i suppose. I take off running not wanting to be her next sacrifice. I need to tell the Hokage!

Third's POV:

A man with silver hair and purple eyes sits in a clearing. Blood is all around him. Bodies are decapitated and missing parts. I wonder what you are doing tonight my little Wolf. He closes his eyes remebering when they were innocent. Nii-chan? Do you want to play ball a 4 year old girl asks. Her eyes shinning. Those eyes that got her bullied, beaten, and bruised. Maby just maby if she didn't have them she wouldn't have shared the same fate as him. Those beautiful eyes shine through when the rest is covered in blood. I'm going now he says to no one and starts to walk towards the base. They moved to Konaha not long ago and it was time to stir up trouble. Catch their attention. So he could get back the only thing he ever cared about. And on the wind he hears her tears. Surronded by moonlight. Two halves plan their return.