Chapter 13: Okami's Team And Playing Hide And Seek

Okami's POV:

My eyes open and i see the morning light filling up the room. I sit up and see my nii sleeping next to me. I get out carefuly so i don't wake him. My amythist colored eyes glisten with emotion. I want to protect them all, like an Alpha whould her pack. Man i'm totaly out of wack. I turn into my wolf form without my wings. I go about the room sniffing. I pick up mutiple sents. One my brother's, two blood. I unlock the door with my tail and pad down the hallway. I sniff at the doors identifing who's room is who's. I stop at Tobi's. Madara. I wonder what he'll do now that i know. I continue on walking into the kitchen. I see Konan and Pain sitting at the table. I mask my sent and chakara completly. They sit in silence, but i think of how they'd make a cute couple. Time to play cupid. Wait i'm the demon of hate, death, and shadows. Oh well! I use my tail to clime onto the celing. They're sitting close enough. Now who do i push? Pain. Konan alrady loves him, it's Pain that needs help. Faster than any eye can see i push Pain towards Konan. Shocked she falls over in her chair. They land ontop of each other and, KISS! Perfect! Pain and Konan sit on the ground and stare blankly at each other blushing. I guess i better make myself known. I drop down onto the ground. Well? Do you like her or do you not? OKAMI! Well? I love her Pain says blushing. You two would make the cutest couple i purr. WHAT! Okami why are you a wolf? OKAMI! I hear my brother yell. I walk out of the kitchen. Have you fucking done anything! No i say blankly. He sighs. Are you mad at Okami i say brushing up against him? Because if you are mad at Okami please tell me. No i'm not fucking mad he says irritated. Yes you are i howl! Hidan Konan says causiously. I jump on him and sit on him. You are mad! WHY ARE YOU MAD! My yelling wakes up the rest of the members. Whats wrong with Okami-chan Tobi asks? Relization flashes across Konan's face. It's like her time of month. You either get freindlier or meaner. Like you Hidan snears. Konan gets an irk mark. NO FIGHTING I shout! Soon i have everyone siting in a circle on the living room floor. I sit by the door. Now i can watch you without hurting yourselves. Is this really nessisary they groan. YES! If i watch you, you won't get hurt! I thought you said she'd be out of wack, not over protective mother hen Deidara shouts at Hidan. There is one thing we can do, but it'll be hard. I sit confused. WHAT! I'll go get it. Okami. FINE! I wait for nii to come back. When he does he holds something in his hand. Okami? Can you come here? I obige by walking over. I sniff the thing in his hand and remeber. NO! It's too late. I'm collared. That went alot better than i thought it would he muses. FUCK YOU I howl! Now we wait for this day to be over and you're back to normal. I start to jump around. WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU ALL DIE! WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU'RE ATTACKED! WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU GET SICK! FUCK IT ALL I howl! She's lost it Pain mumbles.