Chapter 11: An Adventure Outside And The Three Tailed Demon

Okami's POV:

Too bright! As soon as i hit the light my pupils shrink and everything's a white blinding light. I dodge into the shadows. Nii-chan and a few others walk out. Great she's gone. I'm not gone, it's just bright. My eyes adjust and i leap in front of them. I smile. It's been so long sense i could smile freely around people. Nii-chans freinds don't judge me. They respect me and even want to be my freinds. My nose twiches. And my puils dilate like a cats. I smell my team, but there many days away. Thanks to my shadows i whould know if they were days away or right at our door hideing. Everyone hides in the shadows hoping not to be seen, but how do you hide from the shadows themselves. Nii-chan. I smell my team. They stiffen. Don't worry they're days away. How? My shadows surrond me. Now time for a run. I race into the forest turning into a giant silver/white wolf with glowing amythis colored eyes. I feel my Nii and the others running behind me. I run faster it turning into a chase or a run, not sure whitch but i was leading it. I howl with delight. White shadows surrond me and creat wings. I flap them propelling me faster. This is freedom. I slow down as i reach a clearing, and stop in the middle. I change back but my black raven wing remain. Okami! Not so fast Nii yells at me when they reach the clearing. Sorry. My giant wings fold and they stare at me with awe. I couldn't help but run fast. We should probably head back. We need to inform Leader-sama of my teams arrival. We have at least all of tomrrow and the day after it. Lets go. My shadow grab the and tie onto my waist like a belt. I spread my wings and race through the sky. Nii-chan's laughing while the rest look concerned. We reach the enternce and i drop them. Lets go. I take Nii-chans hand and run towards the office. I disperse into shadows and jump threw the door forming on the other side. Nii however knocks. Konan and Pain look surprised. Come in. Hidan. Okami. Whats wrong? My team is coming. I smelled them. We have a least all of tomrrow and the day after it. Pain nods. I understand. Hidan would you leave. He nods and exits. Would you leave us for your team. Those basterds you mean. He sighs. No. However i do want something from them. Akira and Kimbaru. They are my students and know many of my jutsus. I would like to talk to them. Katsu. Well he's a trader. I will deal with them all. After all i am the Arch Wolf of Jashin. I will take what is mine and nothing else. Don't worry a demon protects what it loves.

I disapeare into the shadows and appear in my room. I must prepare for their arrival. I will take Kimbaru and Akira back. They are my students and my freinds. They are of worth.

Kimbaru's POV:

We've been traveling for two days now. Akira. She sits next to me. Do you think Okami will come back with us? Her eyes narrow. Do we really want her back. What?! Why wouldn't we. She's our freind and she needs help. Akira eyes soften.

Kakashi when will we be there? The day after tomrrow at the minumum. Don't worry Kimbaru. Okami might have a troubled past but our past doesn't deside our future. She turns back to the fire and lays down between Shikamaru and me. She had gotten into a relationship with him a few days after we had come back. I lay down and close my eyes. I wake up in a dark forest. Everything is in shades of purple, dark blue, and black illuminated by a sliver of dark moonlight. I look around to see nothing but shadows. Then a spark. Two glowing amythist colored eyes peer back at me. A giant silver/white wolf with wings steps into the clearing. I imediatly know it's a girl. An alpha. No something more. Something powerful, ancient, and dangerous. Something who lives for shadows, death, and hatered. The wolf's eyes soften and it approaches me. I stiffen but i can't move. I'm terrifed but feel strangly calm. It's tail brushes against my cheek. Are you coming it's strange, demonic, but beautiful voice echos around us as she speaks. Come soon. I wait for you. For we are fallen. We are the Fallen Wolf of Jashin. He tail cups my cheek. We are the same, but you have more tails. What?! She disapears along with the forest. I hear a faint whisper. Look to the shadows if you ever need help. I wake up in a cold sweat. KIMABARU! Akira looks worried along with the rest of the team. What? It was like you were dead Akira says shakaly. You weren't breathing, and a strange darkness surounded you. I thought you died. I'm fine. It was just a nightmare. I get up but skip breakfast. What did she mean more tails. Probably because i have three tails. What the hell! At least you speak in your mind. My name is Teru. I'm a three tailed wolf demon. I was sealed inside you when you were born. What?! Tell no one. The reason i awakened is because you need my help. I'll tell you how to control my chakara and use it, but i want to be let out at times. How do i do that! Nevermind! We'll talk about this later! People are staring! I look up. What? Your distant Naruto says. Don't worry about Okami everything will be fine Akira says giving me a reasuring smile. I push all thoughts from my mind and enjoy the walk. But who was that wolf?

Hidan's POV:

It's almost night. The eclispce is tonight and Okami isn't allowed outside. Tonight will be hell for everyone. She's either over protective or your hunted down and torn limb from limb. It's not exactaly fun to play cat and mouse with a giant silver winged arch wolf. Especialy one who controls the shadows. If she wanted she could track down anyone in the world. The last rays of sunshine fade and the stars start to come out. I sit in the living room with the others and they seem to notice my unease. Okami sits with a chain around her neck, in the middle. It's almost started Nii-chan she smiles. The moon will turn blood red and i will be unleashed! You mean the lunar eclipse Deidara asks. She looks up and wite shadows swarm above her. Her eyes start to glow and the lights turn off. The only source of light is blood red rays from the moon. The shadows creat wings and Okami disapears into the shadows. I gulp. This definatly was the worse thing we could do. Thats when we hear paw steps. We turn around and tow glowing eyes meet ours. Everything fades and we're transported to a forest filled with trees. Tones of purple and dark blue are the only colors from the red moonlight. Thats whe we see huge wings spread out. A giant silver/white wolf with amythist eyes stands in the moonlight. Her wings spread high. Okami.