Chapter 4: The New Mission

Hokages POV:

It's almost midnight when i hear foot falls. I hear panting and someone burts in the room. It's Akira. What's wrong. She shaking and she looks up. Who is Okami? I saw her. There was blood, and bodies. Get me a peice of paper please. I sit her down and she starts to calm down. So what's this about Okami. Well she first gained my interest when i saw a glimmer of her necklace so i followes her. She left her house when the night fell and the moon came out. Thats when i heard screams. When i got there her Scythe was dripping in blood. Here I'll show you the memories. She exits her house. She wears the same dress but something on her chest catches the moonlight. It's a necklace. It's a circle with an upsidedown triangle in it. Her Scythe extends two more blades and she jumps off into the forest. I follow her to hear screams in the distantce. When i arrive she stands in the moonlight bodies at her feet. She turns around. She's smiling and a drop of blood stains her cheek. You'll make a wonderful sacrifice for Jashin. She laughs. I love it! The color, the feeling she says whiping the drop of blood off her cheek. it's just the color we painted our villiage 7 years ago. I still wait for you nii-chan. Thats when i see something glistining in her eyes and on her cheek. In due time i suppose. That symbol. Ibiki! Iruka! They appears with poofs. What? They see the girl and i hand them a drawing of her necklace. Ring any bells? Ibiki's eyes widen. It's a symbol of a Jashinist. It's said that the necklace makes them. He hesitates. Imortal. I quickly describe what Akira told me. So what did she mean when she said "It's just the color we painted our villiage 7 years ago." Thats when the relization hits us. She didn't have a scratch on her, she was suppositivly the only survivor. Could she have murdered her villiage. I see Ibiki's hesitant about something. Ibiki? I've heard of another Jashinist. Who? In the Akatsuki. Thats all. Akira. Keep close eye on her and report anything strange. Tell no one. We should test her Iruka states. How? On a mission. A-Rank i think. Okami who are you? I think closing my eyes.

Okami's POV:

It's been almost a week sense i got my team and there not to bad. We've been doing D-rank mission. Them not me. But Akira has been acting strange. If she knows anything she must disapear. It would be a shame. I see some talent in her. I've come to learn that Katsu is a bitch. Kimbaru is 14 and shy. And Akira is secrative, brave, and not afraid to stand up. But she was one of the many people who made fun of me or at least turned a blind eye. She still thinks i'm a freak show. My face darkens. I go to get up and Iruka appears. Okami. The Hokage request your and your teams presense. Understood. It's been harder to hid my dark nature. Worshiping the god of death and killing is no easy task. He must be appeased. And i feel like i've been missing something lately. Come. We must report to the hokage. They all come but Akira looks almost hesitant. She's hiding something. Soon we're all there. You wanted something i say bowing. Yes. Okami i want you and your team to go with the former team 7 and a few others on a mission to Suna. Oh? I say raising my eyebrows? It's an A-rank. Aren't my gein a little under qualified? a little but thats no problem. Why not Okami-sensei katsu complains! Shut up bitch! Okami watch your language. Fine. When are we leaving i say my eyes shinning. Later tomrrow morning. I need to kill something. I need to now! I must leave i say quickly. Katsu. Kimbaru. Akira get packing. I hear a muffled word but it sounds like follow her. I run towards the forest. I go to a secluded part of the forest. I sit down at the base of a tree. It's strong this time. This feeling. i need to kill i mumble. Thats when i start to laugh. I NEED TO SEE THAT BEAUTIFUL COLOR! I pull out my Scythe and feel the Chakara of a rouge further away. My necklace thumps against my chest. I jump right in severing the rouges head. I guess you're my sacrifice i say smilling like a cheshire cat. When i'm done i wash the blood away and head for the villiage. When i get there a boy with blond hair, whiskers, and an mostly black jumpsuit but with neon orange, along with a pink haired girl and the toad sainin. They're talking with Hinita, Lee, Neij, Tenten and my team. My team waves as they see me. Drawing the attention of the others. I meet there eyes and they gasp. Is this your teammate the pink haired girl asks. I hear Neji mumble. It's the freakshow. I'm their sensei. And i'm not a freakshow. Are you going to make fun of me as well. Like all the others. Sensei? Akira walks up to me. I'm a few intches taller. Are you having a hard time. I reagain my sainity. Nothing's wrong i say smiling. Everyone gulps. I'm Okami their sensei i whisper. I will be the other Jourin accomping you. I'm Naruto! Belive it! He says nervously. This is Sakura he says pointing to the pink haired ninja. The others i already know. Well i'm Okami bitches i say smiling. Just like him i hear the silver haired jourin mumble. Well you're a day earily. Let's go to get Ichiraku's Ramen. What's that i ask. YOUV'E. NEVER. HAD. RAMEN! Naruto shouts! No one ever invited me and i never had the chance. We come on! He says grabing my wrist. Okay i smile with the smile i smiled when i was 4.

Kakashi's POV:

A team of gein talk to us about the mission and their sensei. She sounds tearrifingly familial. Thats when they wave to someone. A girl clad in dark clothing sits at the edge of the forest. She has a white Scythe and moonlight colored hair. Then she looks up. She has purple eyes. Just like him. Is this your team mate Sakura asks? I hear Neji mumble freakshow. i'm their sensei. She their sensei she's only 13! And i'm not a freakshow. Are you going to make fun of me as well. She laughs. can't anyone see that girl is on the verdge of insanity. I can see everyone is on edge. she looks almost exactly like him. She soon introduces herself as Okami. She's totaly like him. As they head off to Ichiraku's i go to the Hokage. Hokage? Yes kakashi i see you're back. The girl i say getting to the point. Okami? You know her? The other jourin. What is it. She reminds us of a man we saw durrinig our travles. And whom might that be? A man named Hidan. he cussed alot. And he had silver hair and purple eyes like Okami. Anything else. He's a Jashinist. Well keep an eye on her she under suspision he replies. Does she know it. No keep it that way. I find out everything she's in suspision for and by the time we're done it's night. Well. It looks like this mission will be fun. So we go on a mission with the Wolf.