Chapter 12: One Night In Hell With The Arch Wolf Of Jashin ... Okami!

Okami's POV:

They stand in my forest. I move into the light, and spread my wings. Okami, Nii-chan whispers. I lower my giant head and purr as i walk towards him. Everyone stands in shock. Okami? Deidara asks? I turn towards them and my tail splits into five. I purr as my tails wrap around the members of the akatsuki. I bring them into me and lay down. What are you doing? Trust me this is better Hidan says. It's this or get hunted down and torn limb from limb. It's been a while sense i've had anyone on these nights i purr. To everyone i was a freakshow. But people treat those with power poorly. My power was unkown. I was just a girl who showed up at the gates of Koanah 7 years ago. But I am the Arch Wolf of Jashin. We are powerful. I am a demon. And demons hold onto what they love. I release them sensing their uncomfert, all but Nii-chan. Do you hate me as well? My tail merge into one again. Outo-chan. Do you think that they hate me? They don't ignore me or make fun at me at least i mumble. I spread me wings and put Nii-chan on my back. Do you remeber our first time doing this. Everyone looks confused. This is my forest. It is my mind. I transport to the edge of a cliff. Don't fall i might not catch you i laugh. I jump off opening my wings. Look at the moon! Outo-chan always loved that it would turn the color of blood. I drop Nii-chan off on the other edge. Time to play hide and seek! RUN! YOU MIGHT ESCAPE I LAUGH! I fly towards them. Outo-chan said it might help if we play hide and seek. Remeber no one and nothing is as it seems! They're sent to diffrent parts of my forest. WELCOME TO MY OWN HELL I HOWL! I fly right in front of the moon. I locate Tobi and head towards him. I and in the clearing and smile. You are the most interesting Madara i whisper. His eye widens. You think i didn't know. My shadows informed me. I'll give you a piece of information about me. How about a secret for a secret. Well? He says in his normal voice. I'm no ordinary demon. I'm the daughter of Jashin! Hidan is my brother but only females become arch wolves. I am the second one in history after all. It was fun! I head for my next target. I am what i am and that is INSANITY i laugh! The forest starts to disapear leaving a plain of purple. I'm not that bad i smile giving a chesire grin. This is what i truly am. Well if i went all out you may be all dead, but i won't kill you i laugh. For a demon protects what it loves. Especialy one of hate, death, and shadows. The moon is fading. How sad. Me and Outo-chan always loved the color. Now you see that names have meaning. I am a wolf. I AM OKAMI! I laugh as everything fades.

Hidan's POV:

The spell brakes and we're back at the hidout, but Okami is nowhere to be seen.

Thats when we hear laughter. Okami is on the celling and dancing. A secret for a secret. How fair. She smiles and looks at us. Her normal amythist eyes are a blood red. Okami why are you eyes red i ask slowly. Her eyes narrow. They aren't. She pauses. Unless, Outo-chans advice all those years ago is true. Her black raven wings come out and she's right side up. Outo-chan said when the eyes of an arch wolf have turned to blood after a lunar eclipce, then the "other" is near. Her eyes start to flutter close and she falls towards me. I catch her and hold her bridal style. Without turning around the words leave my mouth. Don't worry about anything that happened. At least she didn't kill you so that means you better be careful. She'll be out of wack for a few days. When she gets like that almost anything is a threat. To what Deidara asks? Ourselves. They pale. Great we're going to have a giant wolf playing mother hen for a few days he grumbles. I snicker and walk to my room. I lay her on the bed and sit beside her. Okami, what are we going to do with you.