Chapter 1: The Leaf Villiage

Okami's POV:

I wake up and remeber. The slaughter, People finding me. I look around and see that they cleaned the blood off of me. I hear knocking at the door and a muffled can i come in? Come in. The Hokage walks in along with a few ANUB. One has silver hair, one has a scar over his nose and the other is the famous tourter Ibiki. What do i pay the honnor of this visit? We want to ask you a few questions the old man smiles. The first why were you covered in blood? That was the blood of my family, my mother, my father, my nii-chan. I didn't see who did the deed but i know there was only one person there. The man murded my mother and father first then my nii-chan. He told me to supress my chakara and run. He died so i could have time to escape and live. Tears pool in my eyes but inside i'm smirking thinking they deserved it. The men just nod. So that answers quiet a few questions. But one more what rank are you? Rank? I don't know i lie, but i've been trained starting at age 2. I don't add they were all S-rank criminals or ninjas. Well lets start. He leads us to a training ground in the forest. You'll fight Kakashi he says pointing to the silver haired man. Very well. We get in position. Ready. Begin! I pull out my Scythe hidden in my cloak and jump at him with inhuman speed. He blocks it with his hand and throws some shrunkins. I dodge them easily. I make some hand sighns. Roar of the Wolf! A huge soundwave mimicing the howl of a wolf hits Kakashi full on. He turns into a log and i turn around swinging my Scythe and slashing his stomach. He falls to the ground shocked. I make more handsighs. Fang and Claw of the Wolf! My teath shapen and razor claws grow replacing my fingernails. I go to hit Kakashi but the Hokage stops the fight. ENOUGH! I flip backwards and my claws disapear but not my fangs. It doesn't take any chakara to maintain them. The men are shocked and the Hokage is smiling. Congragulations your a jourin. A what? I look at them my jutsu wearing off. They gasp. What? Your eyes. There purple. So? It's unusual. Well here's the keys to your apartment. And with that my new life starts but i have many dark secrets that my errir eyes don't betray.

Hidan's POV:

It's been 7 years sense i've seen my sister. I still remeber her moonlight colored hair and her beauitful errir purple eyes. It's fucking time i sigh. I walk out of my room and into the living room. Tobi and Deiara are try to kill eachother while Itachi reads a book and Kisame my partner laughs his ass of. They knotice my presence but ignore it for now. I need to talk to our fucking Leader-sama. I sit down deep in thought. Whats wrong i hear the fucking fish-stick say. Nothing. He now looks concerned. Whats wrong? Nothing is FUCKING wrong! Everyone looks at me and i storm out. Those bastards! I need to talk to him. I knock on the office door. Come in. A oranged haired man with peircing sits at a desk and a short blue haied woman stands by his side. Hidan? Is something wrong? Are there any mission in Konaha? Why the sudden interest he asks eyebrows raised. I left something there and i need to get it back. And what might that be? My sister.

Pain's POV:

I hear a knock on the door. Come in i say without looking up. I feel Hidan's chakara and look up. Hidan? Is something wrong? He looks disterbed wich is unusual. Are there any missions in Konaha? Konan and I are shocked. He. Didn't. Curse? WHy the sudden interest i ask eyebrows raised. I left something there and i need to get it back. We know something's definatly wrong he didn't curse and there's a sadness in his eyes. And what might that be? My sister he says. We sit there in sielence. Did i hear that correctly? Sister? Hidan has a sister. Didn't see that coming Konan says completly shocked. You have a sister i ask? Yes i left her at the leaf villiage 7 years ago. Hidan had joined the Akatsuki 7 years ago. He had come in the blood of his villiage and family. How is that possible. I thought you killed everyone? My sister helped me kill everyone there a difference he huffs. Well i guess the Akatsuki's getting a new member.