Chapter 5: To The Depts Of Hell ... Sort Of

Hidan's POV:

I sit pateiently. Kisame is currently stitching me back together. I remeber my fight with the blond nucklehead and his team. How they defeated me is beyond my reason. The worst and best part of it is that they were from the leaf. I hope they don't relate Okami to me. But if Okami comes on the mission to destroy us she'll surely side with us unless. I don't think about the possibiliatly that she changed and begane to hate me. What's on your mind. You seemed some what happy and upset about seeing the leaf ninja. Nothing. I wasn't Fucking happy or upset that the leaf ninja were there. Okay he says picking up my head. I wonder what whould happen if me and Tobi were to play keep away with your head. KISAME YOU BASTARD JUST SOW MY FUCKING HEAD BACK ONTO MY FUCKING BODY! Fine. Are pissed off you lost. OF COURSE I'M FUCKING PISSED OFF WE LOST TO THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS! NOW MY HEAD! He sows my head back on and leaves. Thats when Leader-sama walks in. Which villiage was it? The one Hidden in the Leaf. Your sister. Not there but she's qualified to go on the mission to track us down and bring us a gruesome end. I have some doubt but she will most likely come. Thank you. He leaves me siting on my bed. I think about my sister. If she still follows her ways and turns on us there'll be hell to pay. I imagin my sister decapitating, gutting, and mulating the Akatsuki. It brings a smile to my lips, but also makes me think twice. Well my Wolf your wait is almost over.

Okami's POV:

It's 8:00 am and i'm standing by the gates. WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYONE! Thats when i see my team walking up with all the others except Kakashi. I see your early Okami-sensei Kimbaru smiles. I give him a soft smile. My smile has gotten better but sometimes it's still kinda scary. I flick my wrist. Where is Kakashi. I say more of a statement then a question. He better not be late or i am going to cut him up in part with Gekko. Everyone shivers. Who's Gekko Naruto asks? It's my Scythe it means moonlight. Thats when Kakashi appears with a poof. Your 5 minutes late i snap! Well lets get going! But we haven't had breakfeast Naruto complains. We can eat on the way. He looks to my team for help but their used to it. We walk without inccident in the forest till about noon. We can stop for lunch if you want to. Everyone except kakashi flops down. I sit down as well. I hand out bento boxes i made. So does anyone want to introduce yourself while we eat or have any questions. One Kakashi states. What? What age did you start your training. I started at 2. My brother and a few others trained me. I first killed someone at the age of 4. I came to this villiage at 6 when my villiage was massacared. I also became a jourin at 6, but you know that. Kakashi smirks. Any hobbies? Killing and inflicting pain on any who anger me i smile. Everyone gulps. No one else talks. We're already almost half way there by nightfall because of the pace i forced them to move. I wait for everyone to fall asleep. Thats when i pull out my necklace and activate Gekko's full form. I'm unaware of the eyes that follow me. I run into the forest looking for any signs of chakara. I guess i'll have to actualy look tonight i sigh. I close my eyes and shadows swarm out of me and across the forest. Disapearing from sight after a while. Found one i smile opening my eyes. I run towards the signature. It's a young man. My amythist colored eyes burn with hate and blood lust. You'll do as a sacrifice to jashin i say insane. His eyes widen and i cut him in half at the waist. Another weakling. I preform my ritural and head back. I stop at a stream. It doesn't take me long to get rid of the evidence. I head back to camp and fall asleep next to kimbaru.

Kakashi's POV:

As soon as the moon rises Okami gets up. She pulls out a necklace and her Scythe Gekko grows two more blades. i follow her as she runs around the forest. What is she doing. Thats when someone drops down behind me. It's Akira. I don't want to see this again, but this is my mission. Thats when Okami stops and closes her eyes. Shadows swarm out of her. The scream and laugh like deamons but no one hears. Soon she's on the move again. She soon stops in a clearing with a young man. Her eyes burn. They have a light of their own. They burn with hate and bloodlust. Thats when she speaks. Her voice sounds demonic but it's strangle the same. You'll do as a sacrifice for Jashin she says insanely. She's a Jashinist. It clicks but not all the pecies fall in right. The only thing i think now is that i'll have a front row seat to a murder. She cuts him and half and preforms her ritura. We run as fast as we can back to the camp. A while later she returns and lays down next to Kimbaru. I don't go to sleep. Okami's the first to wake. She rises like the dead whould from a coffin. I see you're awake Kakashi she smiles. I'm now very wary of this girl. She worships the god of killing, death, and hate. What made her this way is the only question i ask. Soon the rest are awake. Time to go. We'll reach the edge of Suna if we travle as fast as yesterday. The day goes by without anything interesting. Tonight while she's away i'll tell the rest. They need to know about a threat that big. Soon the forest terrain start to fade away, but we don't leave it. Lets camp here Okami says narrowing her eyes. I wait till Okami's asleep. I wake up everyone making sure they don't make a sound. I have to tell you something. Akira it's too dangerous to not inform them. She slowly nods in uderstanding. You all know Okami? They all nod. Well you don't. She's a Jashinist. What?! I step silently next to her and hold up the necklace. This is a sign of a Jashinist. Everyone immeaditaly understands the danger. Why didn't she tell us Kimbaru asks? I'm not sure thats the first thing you tell someone Akira deadpans. I make some handsigns that will maby give us some clues about Okami. Everyone waits for the memories to come. We see a little girl and an older boy, but you can't see his face. Nii-chan want to play ball? Sure! Thats when we see it. Kids picking on her. Freakshow! Monster! Beast! Just like your brother! Why are you diffrent! Thats when i see it. She's cracking, the smile that dominates her face starts to form. Thats when her Amythist colored eyes widen with insanity and she laughs. I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT WE ARE! YOU WANT ME TO BE LIKE MY BROTHER! I'LL LIVE IN HIS FOOTSTEPS IF IT MAKES YOU HAPPY! She kills them all with a white Scythe that materlizes in her hands. She kills them all. You'll make a great sacrifice for Jashin she smiles like a maniac. Another memory starts to play as that one fades to black. Okami is outlined by moonlight. She's covered in blood and her Scythe is crimson. But something else glints on her cheeks. Tears. Nii-chan. Where are you! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME! Tears stream down her face. WHY! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME ALONE! I'm still bullied. I'm still the Feakshow, however now i have no one else to help ease the pain. THIS PAIN! I'LL SHOW EVERYONE HOW THIS PAIN FEELS! LEAVING ME ALONE! YOU'RE LUCKY I LASTED THIS LONG! CAN'T YOU SEE INSANITY IS CALLING ME! NO ONE WILL EVER TRY AND STOP ME FROM FACING MY FATE! I WAS ALONE, WHEN THIS PAIN STARTED BUT I'LL NOT BE ALONE WHEN IT ENDS! I'LL MAKE THEM ALL SUFFER!THERE BLOOD WILL SPLATTER! NII-CHAN I SHALL PAINT THE WORLD THE COLOR OF OUR VILLIAGE 7 YEARS AGO! She laughs. She was at the breaking point. She was fighting insanity. And no one had ever reached out to pull her back in. She was too far gone to reach now. But what did she mean by those last words. Everyone looks at Okami fear in their eyes. Thats when Naruto speaks. She has it worse than me. She's not fighting another being. She fighting herself. Her sanity. But she's not alone Kimbaru says. Why is she like this. Thats when it hits me. The day her nii-chan left her or died was the day she satrted to drift.