Chapter 15: To Mess With The Arch Wolf Will End in Death, What Foolish Humans

Okami's POV:

My eyes open to narrow at Kimbaru. Kimbaru smiles, his hand on my shoulder, Okami. I imeditally swich to my human form, and look arond identifying the battle with shock. I feel arms encircle me and my gaze flashes back to Kimbaru. I see Akira in front of me, fear on her face. My eyes fall on her hand as I feel a sharp prick in my arm. I growl, letting out a demonic roar after it. My eyes turn a startling crimson, and I break from Kimbaru's grimp, heading strait towards the exit. OKAMI! I take a glance at the person who called my name, and he just so happens to be my brothers. I continue to run, Akira and Kimbaru hot on my heels, while the rest start to follow. I breach outside and imeditally jump around, dizzily waiting to fend off my attackers. Akira, Kimbaru, and Katsu are the first to come out. The stand in front of me, their faces all showing just a hint of fear. The rest join them and the rock shuts closed, sealed once again. Okami, Kakashi says with venom, you must come back to the Leaf for interigation. What for, I growl sharply? For the questionable slaughter of your villiage. I innocently put a finger to my lips, and look slightly up. Oh that, you mean the day I painted the ground red, I finish with a smirk? It's not true is it, Akira asks hesitantly? My eyes go slack and my face board. Akira, Kimbaru, Katsu, what you must understand is that I have murdered for less, i've killed elderly, men, woman, children, todlers, infants, and haven't given a shit yet! I spread my arms out, my wings flying out, and my eyes wide. I DID FUCKING SLAUGTER MY BITCH OF A VILLIAGE, AND IT WAS FUCKING AMAZING! Everyone's eyes show fear. I hold my hand out, my eyes glowing bright with scarlet. Akira, Kimbaru, my students, join me and learn the ways of darkness. Join you, Akira asks with hatred, i'd rather die! Kimabru? I'm sorry Okami, but I can't. That's too bad, I sigh. I was hoping you'd take my offer, but I won't kill you. You my students show too much talent, and darkness has already taken it's hold within you. NO IT HASN'T, Akira shouts! All jutsus have a price, and the Shadow-Release takes your sanity if you're not already gone. Yeah right, Katsu scoffs, you're just a freakshow that has powerful connections. Everyone's eyes are on him. Is that true now, I ask my eyes narrowing? You're a weak little girl that was left unpunished, Katsu says cockily. I sigh. Katsu, the failure of my team, the one that has to go. Katsu if you dout my power than be the first to witness it. My bones start to pop and break, changing, and my hair grows longer turning to a pitch black. Fangs and claws appear and, I start to laugh. I AM OKAMI THE ARCH WOLF OF JASHIN! With a blinding darkness, a wolf with glowing eyes, two tails, and black fur with a Amethist colored underbelly appears. You wander why my name is Okami, THIS IS YOUR ANSWER! I lunge for Katsu his eyes widdening, and he can only watch as my claws sink deep into his chest. Blood splatters everywhere as I continue to sever his torso from the donward part of him. His uperpart goes flying, his face containing fear, his eyes wide open, never to close again. His donward part colapses and I start to laugh uncontrolably. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Akira's POV:

A dark liquid splatters all over us. My eyes are wide and Kimabru shakes in fear. We stare at the severed body of or friend, our teammate. Okami laughs demonicly, her voice is strange, beraggled, like static. Katsu's eyes are wide and his lips are parted in mid scream. My gaze slowly turns from Katsu to Okami. What I see is demonic and it makes me scream. Something with glowing crimson eyes, and a chesire smile with bloody teeth lurks behind the beast. I start to scream, drawing the attention of everyone. Do you now know what I am? Why? My lip trembles. Why? WHY! WHY! WHY! Okami takes a step toward me, her crimson eyes narrowing. My student, learn what I am. I shake in fear as she comes closer and closer, my body parilized in fear. Her breath seend chills down my spine, and with a smirk she presses her nose against my forehead.

Are you ready? Hidan asks as he stares at the young girl, scythe in hand. She nods, latching onto his cloak. They wander down their house, towards a room where whispers come from. She drops her hand, her brother continueing onto the room. She waits hearing the murmmers grow louder, and soon screams, along with the sickining sound of slicing flesh. Her brother returs a single drop of blood upon his cheek. She smiles, whiping the blood from his cheek. They continue outside, people gathered, and when one approaches her, she guts him like a fish. His blood splatters all over her and she starts to laugh. Together they slaughter the villiage, leaving none to stand in their way. Soon they both stand ontop of a building, watching their bloody masterpiece glow in the fading moonlight. Her brother puts his hand on her shoulder, and tears fall from her eyes. She hugs him, and Hidan knocks her out. He carries her, jumping through the forest to stop at the Leaf's gates. Laying her down he hits the gates with his scythe. He leaves, the men waking to find the bloodied girl. She's carried to the hospital, her mind scyming within. It doesn't take long for the Hokage to reach her room when she wakes. Her Amethist colored eyes shine as she tells them her sob story. When they leave her voice can be heard.

Fools, I am the destrution of you, never trust an Arch Wolf, especially not the daughter of Jashin. Right Outo-san?