WOW! 🤩🤩🤩🤩

As they pull up at the huge, breathtaking house Dave parks in the drive way next to three other cars and Yn is in awe and astonishment as her eyes are fixated on the beautiful and massive looking house in front of her, she rubs her eyes finding it unbelievable and shocking of how huge the house is, as if she's never seen such thing before!

The house:

Dave opens the door for Yn and she steps out the car still staring at the house, "wow!" She whispers still in shock

Dave opens the door for Yn and she steps out the car still staring at the house, "wow!" She whispers still in shock. "Y-y-you live here?" She asks as she finally stops staring at the house and looks at her brother. "Yeah, I literally showed you pics and shit Yn, fam🤦🏾" he says chuckling as he shakes his head. "I thought yu were capping I didn't know yu were for real!" Yn exclaims. Just then the front door opens and a scream occurs, "ahhh I knew I saw you through the window!" Kenza squeals as she runs up to Yn and picks her up and spins her around and Yn yelps and says, "hiiiii I missed yu hunn". "I missed yu too babe" Kenza replies and hugs Yn really tight and then drags her into the house.

"Come lemme show you to your room!" Kenza says really excited as she won't let go of her hand and Yn tries to stop her as she looks around in shock. "It's way bigger inside than it is outside!" Yn exclaims as she looks around the massive room which she assumes is the lounge room? "Ok girl tour later! Lemme show you to your room!" She says really eagerly and excitedly as they run up the stairs and the two both walk all the way to the end of the corridor walking pass multiple bedrooms and Kenza open the door which reveals Yn's bedroom:

 "It's way bigger inside than it is outside!" Yn exclaims as she looks around the massive room which she assumes is the lounge room? "Ok girl tour later! Lemme show you to your room!" She says really eagerly and excitedly as they run up the stairs...

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!" Yn screams out of shock and excitement. "What the..." she says holy fucking shiii this room is bigger than my house as a whole bro damnnn!" She exclaims. "And this is my bedroom?" She asks. Kenza nods and Yn shakes her head, "I must be dreaming" she laughs as she still looks at the room in amazement and shock. "Bro the fuck" she says.

"Come look you even got your own bathroom" Kenza says walking towards a closed door and Yn follows behind and she opens the door and it reveals the bathroom:
"Wow! This is so fucking surreal bro! I can not even!" She says as she scratches the back of her neck. They both walk back to the room and Yn sits on the bed which is now hers. "Damn this is so comfy" she says as she bounces up and down on the bed and Kenza joins and the two giggle.

The door opens and there's three people standing there, it was Dave, Marvin and Rhys. Yn looks at them and smiles and runs up to Rhys and gives him a huge hug, "heyy Rhys!" She says as he hugs her back and Rhys seems shocked from this sudden action from her, she's never done this before. Rhys chuckles and says, "heyy someones excited" he says as he chuckles again. They pull away and Yn says, "bro this house is soo fucking huge and sick.

Marvin chuckles and Yn looks at him barely realising his presence, "oh uh Yn this is Marvin" Dave says as he points at him, "oh hi I'm Yn" she says and he nods his head at her, "now to meet you" he smiles at her. "Ok bye guys imma give her a tour" Kenza says as he grabs Yn's hand once again and drags her out and Dave shouts out, "stay out of my room!" "Yeah yeah" Kenza responds and Yn and Kenza take a trip around the whole house.

After half an hour they've finally finished the tour off, "I love how our rooms are next door to eachother" Yn says glad. "Yeah same!" Kenza says still with a lot of energy and excitement. "Oh..." Yn says. "What?" Kenza asks concerned. "Who's this room?" Yn asks as she points ya the door opposite her room. "Idiot I thought something happened to you!" She says as she sighs in relief and then says, "that is Oakley's room" Yn nods. "Ahh ok" she says. She doesn't know much about him, except that he's Kenza's ex boyfriend and sexy as hell.

She knocks the door, "what you doing? Don't disturb him" Yn says being considerate for other people's business, whereas Kenza couldn't give a shit- she a bad b. "He ain't doing shit" she shrugs. And he opens the door, "Oh hey Kenza what do yu-" Oakley says and then trails off as his eyes are now set on Yn and not leaving her.

Kenza just looks at them bopping her head back and forth looking at the two staring into eachother's eyes and they're not even realising what they're doing until Yn clears her throat and says, "oh um hi I'm Yn" she smiles being really shy and quiet.

"Oh yeh I know your Dave's lil sis" he says as he shakes his head coming back to reality and looks her up and down.

'Damn this gyal is hot Damn- oaks fam tf yu thinking yu can't that Dave's sister he'll kill you' Oakley says in his mind.

"Yeah I am and you're central Cee, I love your songs" Yn says still smiling looking into his eyes. "Yeh glad you like my music, and please call me Cench or Oaks, that's what all my mates call me" he says. She nods and smiles, "ok...Oaks" she mumblea under her breath loud enough for Oakley to hear her. "So how you liking it here so far?" Oakley asks as leans on the wall. "Well so far I love it! This house is fucking massive, I don't think i'll ever get used to it😅" she giggles nervously. And he chuckles aswell, "yeah it is quite huge"

"Ok anyways enough chit chatting Yn come on we're gonna go to my room and have some fun, finally a girl in the house!" Kenza says as she pulls Yn's arm making her giggle, "see yu around!" Oakley says and she replies with, "yep!" as she gets pulled into Kenza's room.

"Damn!" Oakley says as he smiles, thinking about Yn. 'That was some pretty intense eye contact we held, Damn her fucking eyes are so beautiful and they sparkled. Yn is so beautiful, i'm not going to lie I didn't get a good look at her but she looks so pretty and gorgeous. I wanna get to know her more' Oakley thought.

He never realised he was still standing outside his room, leaning against the wall staring at Kenza's bedroom door until Dave came up to him. "Yo you good?" He asks him as he looks at him with furrowed brows. "Mhm" he nods as he rubs his eyes. "Have you met my sister, Yn?" Dave asks. "Yeah I did she seems like a nice girl" Oakley says casually. "Yeh she is" Dave says as he walks into her room. "Oh she ain't in there she's in Kemza's and Digga's room" Oakley says. "Oh aight" Dave says as she walks into the room they're in.

As Dave walks in the room he sees Digga lying on the bed on his phone and Kenza and Yn were painting their nails and just talking about what's it like living here. "Oh hi Dave" Yn says smiling a lot. "Wow hi" Dave says smiling really hard at Yn. "What?" She asks looking confused. "Nothing" he says and walks out.

Dave happily walks to his room and shut the door behind him and sits on his bed and just thinks about Yn because he hasn't seen her this happy in such a long time. "The last time he's seen her non stop smiling was when the two were having a lot of fun and messing around with their mum and then Yn refused to be happy ever since their mum passed, but Dave is so happy to see Yn happy, whenever she's happy he's happy, he hates seeing her upset and depressed.

There was a knock on his door and he said, "yo!" And they walked in. It was Oakley. "Yo what yu doing?" He asks. "Nothinh wassup?" He asks. "Was thinking wanna come with me gunna get some pizza?" He asks. "Yeh" Dave nods. "Kl come let's go" "A'ight go ask Yn if she wants to come aswell" Dave says as he goes into his closet and comes back out with his jacket and Oakley goes to Yn and asks her if she wants to come get pizza.

"Damn Oaks you always having to ask everyone to come with yu when yu wanna get take out for everyone" Kenza says playfully rolling her eyes. "Fam shut up" he says kissing his teeth. "Yeah i'll come" Yn says as she gets up watching her nails, making sure she doesn't ruin them, Kenza just painted them for her. "Kenza come" Yn says and she says she's gunna stay here and she walks over to Rhys and cuddles up with him.