SHIP 🫶🫶🫶⛴️

It's now half seven pm and the girls are back home from their fun day out and had an absolutely amazing catch up and conversation with eachother.

Yn saw Oakley staring at her as she was looking at herself in the room and he stood there unable to keep his eyes off her when he had noticed that she seen him he walked over to her and hugged her from behind and kissed her neck, "hey gorgeous" he says continuously kissing Yn's cheek. "Hey baby" she giggles. She turns around to face him and wraps her arms around his neck and she kisses him. "I wanna go public" she says out of nowhere as she realised how much she really likes Oakley.

Oakley had a huge smile on his face, "really?" He asks and she nods. "You sure?" He asks. "Mhmm" she says and he kisses her. "We should tell the guys at dinner" Yn says as she snuggles her face into his neck whilst Oakley is hugging her tightly not wanting to let go. "Yeh that's a great idea babe" Oakley says.

Dave knocks on the door, "Yn you ready?" He asks. Oakley and Yn pull away from eachother and she says, "yeh I am" and Dave opens the door and sees Oakley too, "oh Oaks" he says surprised. "Yo" he says turning red a little. "Swear down you two are always together when I see youse" he says smirking. Oakley shrugs his shoulders and Yn goes red in the face and tries to shrug it off. "A'ight anyways come down" Dave says walking out as the two follow him down stairs to see Marvin and Dennis playing on the PlayStation 5. "Kenza and Rhys are still upstairs getting ready" Marvin says not taking his eyes off the screen. "Yeh I figured" Yn mumbles as she sits next to Oakley on the sofa and just watch the two play like the babies they are.

Yn goes on her phone and decides to take a selfie for her insta and as she does Oakley pops his head in there ruining the photo but it turned out to be cute:
(Pretend they're inside sitting on the sofa and that it's you and Oakley)

Itsyogurlyn_Caption: @centralcee 💙💙Liked by 6kenza, Santandave and 450k othersComments: @6kenza baddies 😍😍^^liked by creator^^↪️@itsyogirlyn_ we are 😜@centralcee Damn I be looking🥵🔥🔥^^liked by creator^^↪️@itsyogirlyn_ as always 😘↪️@shader...

Itsyogurlyn_
Caption: @centralcee 💙💙
Liked by 6kenza, Santandave and 450k others
Comments:
@6kenza baddies 😍😍
^^liked by creator^^
↪️@itsyogirlyn_ we are 😜
@centralcee Damn I be looking🥵🔥🔥
^^liked by creator^^
↪️@itsyogirlyn_ as always 😘
↪️@shaderoom 👀
@user they cute together
@user2 they should date
↪️@user3 are they not?
@user5 I SHIPPPP
200k more comments

After a while they arrived at the restaurant (of your choice) and they all sat down at the table for seven. Yn and Oakley were sat next to eachother and they kept talking and giggling away whilst the others were just talking amongst themselves. "Oaks stop it" she giggles as he continuously tickles her and then he stops and says, "my bad baby🥺" he says and kisses her without thinking.

There were gasps coming from everyone at the table their eyes widened, their lips still attached to eachother and they slowly pull away and turn to look at them and they nervously and shyly chuckle. "No way!" Dennis chuckles. "I knew it!" Dave says. "Finally!" Marvin exclaims. "About time bro" Rhys says.
Yn and Oakley had no idea how to react they were just caught up in the moment and kissed.

They both forgot that there were people around them, when they're with each other it feels like they're the only ones in the world it is as if the world freezes for moments.

They were slightly embarrassed and Oakley then said, "ahem" he cleared his throat and continued to speak, "we were going to tell you lot but um yeah I guess it is out now" he says wrapping his arm around Yn. "You can't get enough can ya" Dennis teases and Yn and Oakley both looked at eachother and smiled and Oakley says almost whispering, "no I cannot" he says as he stares deep into Yn's eyes and leans in to kiss Yn.

"Eww guys seriously come on we're eating!" Dave says. "Leave them alone!" Kenza says staring at them in awe. "They're cute together"  Dennis says smiling. "True but still there's a time and place for that shit and right now it is not now and that's my sister I don't want my sister kissing up one of my best mates in front of me do I" he says kissing his teeth. Oakley chuckles and responds with "my bad"

The food finally arrived and they were just making general conversation. "Wait so how long have you guys been hiding this from us?" Dave asks referring to Yn and Oakley sneaking around. "Since our beach trip together" Yn says and everyone's eyes widened, "damn that long?! My bestfriend been hiding that from me for almost three months woww" Kenza says really shocked and quite offended, but surely she was joking and Yn never thought much about it. "I knew there was something going on between the two of you just wasn't so sure about it" Dave says acting like he's some kind of detective and they all just gave him weird looks and just laughed it off.

"You lot gunna go public or what?" Rhys asks drinking his Pepsi. "Yeah soon" Oakley says.

Yn and Oakley both felt quite uncomfortable because this whole dinner had turned to be all about them and they didn't like the idea.

Kenza notices their uncomfortness and she smirks and says, "ok so who's going to tell them?" She asks everyone referring to Oakley and Yn leaving them really really confused and so lost.

"Huh? What? Tell us what?" Yn asks. "I will, we decided to go out so we can make you idiots tell us that you're together cuz everytime we try and get it out of youse you just deny it all the fucking time" Rhys shaking his head. "Oh" Oakley and Yn both say both left dumb founded.