Shit went down

It was now somewhat 10 am in the morning and Yn had managed to fall asleep around 4 am and she was now found sleeping on her bed, cuddling up with Dave found relaxed and and knocked out.

Dave was now awake but knew if he moved she'd wake up so he just laid there just stroking her head and thinking about how much of a shitty brother he's been to her.

Someone then slowly sneaks in the room and it was Oaks. He shushed him and he whispered to him, "shut sorry but uh Aitch and Arrdee are marching around the front yard tryna get passed our security, they want smoke" he says. Dave gets pissed and says quietly, "for fucks sakes the fuck do they want now fam?" "Apparently one of us snaked em out to the feds" Oakley shrugs. "Oh for fucks sakes they gunn get some" he says as he gently and quietly places Yn down not waking her up.

They go to Dave's room quick time and Dave pulls out a pistol from the bottom drawer of his bedside drawer and passes one to Oakley and they both put it in their bottoms and and pull down their shirts a little to hide the gun and they make their way down to see Digga and Fredo there already.

"Yo we didn't fucking snitch on your motherfucking pussio man so shut the fuck up" Fredo shouts at them pushing Aitch. "Yes you fucking did you lot fucking snaked him out and you fucking know it why the fuck did you do it!?" Arrdee yells smashing Dave's car with his bat which was left outside which then makes Dave comes outside and yells at the yutes.

"Ayo! You mother fucking twats fam they said they never fucking did shit so they didn't fucking do shit!" Dave yells at them. "Yes now man like Dave yeah fucking comes out now you been hiding have you? PUSSY!" Aitch says getting bare angry at them. "Yo! Fam we don't get what the fuck your problem is!" Dave yells out.

"Russ got fucking rushed by feds cuz you lot fucking opened your mother fucking mouths and we're motherfucking here to get revenge!" Aitch shouts out. "Why would we fucking rat youse out when we're got our own shit to do not to waste time on you lot just get the fuck out of here fam you're not welcome here" Oakley spits out at them. "Well, well, well if it isn't Central fucking Cee speaking, you were one of us the fuck happened to you?" Arrdee scoffs. "I was never one of youse you lot are absolute DICKHEADS fam" he yells from the top of his voice. "FUCK YOU!" They shout at Oakley.

"NAH WILL YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND FUCKING GET OUT OF HERE WE DON'T WANT TO FUCKING SEE YOU OR ANY OF YOUR STUPID FUCKED UP MANDEMS LURKING AROUND HERE CUZ I SWEAR TO GOD YOUR GOING TO FUCKING GET STABBED UP SO GET THE FUCK OUT AND DONT SHOW YOUR MOTHERFUCKING STUPID ASS FACES HERE EVER AGAIN!!!" Fredo shouts pointing his gun at them. "THIS AINT FUCKING OVER! DICKHEADS" they shout as they walk away.

"Ughh" Oakley shouts as he stressfully runs his hands through his hair and goes inside and runs upstairs to his room and slams the door shut.
Dave, Fredo and Digga D were just having a conversation about how childish they are being and how they are just being stupid and they don't know anything about outside life.

Dave, being a great mate went upstairs to check up on Oakley but before he was about to open the door he heard Oaks speaking to someone,

"Yo, they can not find out it was me I beg you take care of them I've got the dosh ready" he says and then hangs up on whoever he was talking to and Dave shook his head.

"You absolute stupid ass motherfucker, the fuck did you do?" Dave says bursting through the door and Oakley got shook and jumped.
"I fucked up real bad Dave a'ight, he fucking threatened my mum, no one fucking messes with my family!" He says as he dashes his phone across his room.

"Ayo calm yeah? I'll sort it out, like i'm always sorting out your stupid shit fam" Dave says. "safe bro" Oakley sighs im relief knowing Dave's got it handled. "Nah its kl don't do any other stupid shit a'ight?" Dave says and he nods as he falls back onto his bed and runs his hands through his hair.

"Imma go check on Yn" Dave says as he walks out. "Yo Dave about Yn..." Oaks says. Dave turns around to face him and furrows his eye brows, "yeah?" He says. "Look I swear down I wasn't doing anything I was just making friends with her, I swear down it was never my intentions to do anything with her like what you're thinking, I swear to you" Oaks says. "Ayo chill it's calm, I can tell you like her" he chuckles slightly. "She's old enough to make her own decisions I need to stop babying her, I know you'll treat her right" Dave says as he walks out leaving Oakley in surprise and extremely happy, a huge fat smile not leaving his face.