Someone's vexed 😳

"Tf is going on here? Why the fuck you're so close to eachother?" Dave asks raising his voice. "We were just talking!" Oakley exclaims having no idea what to say. "Yeah well you can both talk to eachother with the door open and further away from eachother" Dave says getting louder and louder each time he speaks. "Damn bro! Will you just calm down! We weren't doing shit a'ight" he says walking out getting mad.

Yn just sits on the bed and sighs and Dave just looks at her. "What?" Yn says giving him cheek. "Don't speak to me with that tone young lady!" He shouts. "I don't know why you getting so fucking pressed over nothing I didn't do shit nor did he!" she yells using hand gestures and her hands were going all over the place, showing her frustration and annoyance.

"What? Can I not look out for my sister now?" He scoffs. "What do you mean look out for me? Look out for me for what? Talking to a guy? Please David you're just over exaggerating now" Yn says looking at him like he's stupid.

Dave just looks at her in sympathy, he's never heard her say his full name like that before, she's really mad at him right now, he didn't know what to say nor did he know what to do so he thought it'd be best if he just left her alone now.

Dave realised what he's done and he takes a deep breath, "you're right Yn I'm sorry, just go to sleep yeh?" He says and walks out and shuts the door and walks to his room and slams the door shut, screaming into his pillow.
Yn sighs and screams into her pillow aswell.

Kenza walks into Yn's room and pops her head in, "hey I heard about what happened i'm sorry honey, it's not your fault baby" she says as she walks towards her and hugs her and Yn instantly hugs back and cries in her arms. "Ughh why me?!!" She cries out. "Shh Shh it's ok" she calms her down.

After a while, Kenza leaves and wishes her goodnight and Yn gets ready for bed and goes to sleep...well...attempts to fall asleep...