Love is in the air💗💗

Later that day... Yn had got a text message from Oakley finally! "Yn was so mad and angry at him but glad to know that he's alive atleast.
The message:

Although she was mad at Oakley, she still had feelings for him, she don't even know why, he left her without an explanation and she is hoping for an explanation right now

"Where you going?" Kenza asks as she sees Yn tryna leave. "I will be back i'm going to see...Oakley" she says whispering Oakley's name. "What!? Yn you know you can not do that hun, he's dangerous, he'll hurt you" Kenza says worriedly. "Not you too Kenza why are you like this? You're meant to be on my side!" Yn moans "don't say I didn't warn you" "says the one that said, that's who Oakley is all the boys are like this, you've got to deal with it we're always here for you? Well guess what Kenza you're all fucking talk, BITCH" Yn lashes out on Kenza and she was stunned at Yn's lil outburst but she just let her be.

Yn walks out the door angrily and as she was walking to the park, she calmed down at the thought of seeing a Oakley. As she was walking, she accidentally bumped into someone as she werem't watching where she was going, it was dark amd she couldn't see his face but he pushes her back and with his deep voice, "watch where you going dumbass bitch" the mystery man spits out. "I'm so sorry I-" she says stuttering out of fear im until she got cut off, "Ayo leave her alone" the voice shouts and she instantly knew it was Oakley, she smiled a little and the mystery guy backed away and ran off, (PUSSY- sorry)

Oakley came closer to Yn and she just stared at him, he looked pale with eye bags under his eyes, she didn't like the way he looked, he looked ill and terrible. She hugged him really tight and he instantly hugged back. "I missed you" she whispered as she embraced his presence and the smell of his perfume filling up her nose. "I missed you too" he sighs as he sniffs her hair.

As he lets her go he says, "I am so sorry I shouldn't have iced you out like that Yn I should have told you what's going on in my mind, I should've let you in I should've showed you how much you actually mean to me-" he says with a fast pace in his tone of voice and Yn cuts him off by kissing him passionately only he doesn't kiss back and pulled her away from him, "I-I can't do this Y-Yn the mandem are right, i'm just gunna hurt you like I always hurt everyone in my life, you don't deserve someone like me you deserve someone who treats you right, someone who can show you love" he exclaims tearing up. "But the only person I want is you, you're the person I want to be with, I don't care who you are I like you for who you are, dangerous or not, I know you'll protect me no matter what and you are the only person I want to hold me, no one else, I love you Oakley Caesar-Su" she pours her heart out to him and Oakley doesn't have the words right now and so he hugs her ever so tight and sobs into the back of his neck, "I promise I will always protect you, no matter what, I will change for you I love you Yn" he sniffles and rubs his eyes.

After a while, Yn and Oakley were sitting on the wall in the park in the middle of the night and were laughing away, "she seems like a wonderful lady" Yn smiles. "She is, I want you to meet her tomorrow, trust me she'll love you" he smiles and taps her nose in a cute way. "Oh uh I don't know it's too soon don't you think?" Oakley chuckles and shakes his head, "no baby it's not please?" He whines pulling a puppy eye dog face and Yn pouts, "I'll see" she pecks his lips and Oakley pecks hers back and he continuously pecks his lips, "hmm you can't get enough can you" she winks. "Never" he kisses her one last time.

Yn gets up and so does Oakley and he asks, "where are you going?" He complained. "Babe it's late, they're all probably worried about where I am" Yn pouts. "Well clearly they are 🙄 they haven't even texted or called you" he sarcastically claims. "That's cuz I switched my phone off Oaks" Yn says rolling her eyes as she takes her phone out and switches it on. "Oh my bad, that makes sense yeh" he says with embarrassment as he is now scratching the back of his neck. "Imma walk you home, you ain't walking alone at this time" he says as he takes her hand and they walk back to the house.

"I'll see yu tomorrow?" He asks. As he kisses her. And she nods, "of course" she replied. "Love you baby" he says, it melts her heart everytime he says it.

As they walk closer to the door, someone was sitting on the wall, it was Dave an absolutely messed up, worried Dave. "Oh my god where have you been? I have been worried sick!" He exclaims as he sniffles. "Kenza told me what happened" Dave exclaims. Just then he lays his eyes on Oakley and cuts his eyes at him and kisses his teeth. " I know you love and care for her, and I appreciate that bro" Dave half smiles at him and daps him up and Oakley remains with a straight face and nods. "I've got to go" he says as he's about to walk away. "Come back bro where you going? Stay here with us" Dave says. Oakley stops and turns around and walks over to him, "i've missed you brother" he says as he hugs him. Dave chuckles, "missed you too bro".