Missed ya 🥺💗

"So yeah you need to get ready at 2 alright?" Dave says to Yn who was standing in her room watching her as she is working on her laptop. "But I told you already Dave I've got work to do and I can't man" she says stressed out as she wouldn't take her eyes off the laptop for even a second. "oh my fucking days Yn it's just a quick photo shoot please you'll be done in less than half an hour swear down" Dave moans. "No, it never does!" Yn whines at him. "Fine then be like that" he kisses his teeth at him and walks out and before he walks out Yn flips him off and he shuts the door on his way out.

Yn began typing on her laptop, prescribing medication for one of her many patients. She had no idea how hard it'd be to become a nurse but she has passion for it and believes she can make it, she loves helping people and children and so she can do it just as she was about to send the email to the health care department the door knocked once again, "who is it?" A frustrated Yn yells.

The door opens and reveals Dave once again, "please come we need you?" Dave asks desperately and Yn groans out of agitation and anger. "Fine! I'll be down in half an hour now go away!" Yn whines and Dave smiles, "thank you so much love you hun" he says excitedly as he walks out shutting the door behind him and Yn gets back to work when no more than two minutes later there's another knock on the door...

"I swear down go away!" Yn yells and the door swings open and Yn sighs and not looking at who's in front of her she says, "what do you want? I'm busy" she says and the voice spoke, "that's not the way you speak to your man now is it?" A very familiar voice says and Yn quickly looked up and her face lit up when she saw Oakley leaning against the door frame smirking. Yn got up really fast and she sped to him and jumped in his arms and screamed, "ahhh Oakley!!!" She shouts out in excitement and Oakley chuckles as he lifts her up and hugs her tight and spins her around, "I've missed youuu" he says as he put Yn down and holds her in his arms and kisses her.

"Wait aren't you supposed to be playing like right now?" A confused Yn asks. He shakes his head, "nah it got cancelled" he smiles softly at her and she smiles right back at him and she hugs him again and snuggles her face into the back of his neck and he rests his head on hers whilst slowly swaying side to side.
Oakley pulls away, "so... what you been up to lately hmm?" He asks as the two are now both sat on the bed. Yn sighs before she rambles on, "i've been working since like fucking 7 am in the morning, it's literally non stop" she says whining. "Damn babe you need a break" he says raising his eyebrows. "No I can not, I love you and all but please leave? So I can get this over and done with😬🥺" she says feeling bad. "Mmkay I love you too, I'm jet lagged anyways so Imma get some sleep" he says before pecking her lips and then he leaves her room and Yn continues with her work.

Finally, it is now 1:30pm and she's finally done. She shut her laptop and fell on her back on the bed and let out a sigh of relief. After hours of work she's finally done, after hours of non stop writing and reading, she's finally finished. Yn got up from her bed and went downstairs to see Dave, Marvin and Rhys sat in the living room, "hey guys!" Yn smiles and they all look at her, "yo" Rhys says as he goes back to his phone and Dave says, "oh Yn by the way you don't need to come with me to the photoshoot anymore Kenza's doing it" he says. "Oh yeah I forgot about that 😬" Yn says. "You must be happy Oakley's back eh?" "Marvin says and Yn nods continuously along with a huge smile across her face. And the guys just laugh at her actions, "oh shut up🙄" she says as she walks over to the kitchen and went over to the fridge and took a coke can out and begun drinking it.

Yn made her way upstairs, and being aware of Oakley sleeping, she slowly opens his door and shuts it behind her and sees that he's sleeping and she quietly climbed in bed with him and laid next to him cuddling him and just then he slightly shifts in his sleep and he moves closer to her and holds her tight, "mmm you're finally done?" He says as he kisses her cheek. "Yup finally" she says and he smiles and kisses her on the lips and they passionately kiss and it becomes intense and a little moan escapes from yn's lips turning Oakley on.

He slowly, without breaking the kiss, moves on top of Yn and she takes his shirt off and she breaks the kiss and says to him, "I want you" she stares deeply into his eyes and Oakley asks, "you sure?" She nods, "j-just go slow" he slightly chuckles and he kisses her neck making his way down her body, leaving hickeys, marking his territory you could say.

Ok this is so cringey to write so let's just do a time skip: End of sex-

They were both out of breath and Yn was stunned and speechless, she didn't know what to say. She felt like a whole new woman, the sex felt so good.

"You ok baby?" He asks as he turns onto his side and strokes her cheek with the back of his finger. She smiles, "yeah" she replies. "Did I hurt you 😬?" He asks. She slightly giggles, "a little but I'm good".

After a while, they were just lying in bed both on their phones until Oakley speaks, "I'm bored" he whines as he turns his phone off. "Same" Yn agrees with him and they both plan to go out together.

As they were in the car, just cruising around they decided to go laser tag, "can I drive?" Yn asks and Oakley chuckles, "ha fuck no!" He says. Yn pouts at him, "why not? 🥺" she asks. "Cuz you are a shit driver and I ain't letting you smash up my Range Rover" he laughs. "I'm not that bad!" She says. "how did you even pass the driving test?" He says. "Bully" she says as she kisses her teeth at him. "Don't kiss your teeth at me" he says kissing his teeth back at him and Yn just flips him off and he shakes his head whilst chuckling.

They arrived at the laser station and they were in opposing teams. After a long game of laser tag they finally finished and as they were leaving Oakley said, "I told ya, you don't wanna mess with me, I've got skills" he says referring to his shooting skill. "Well that's cuz you got experience" she sticks her tongue at him. "Oh shuuushhh" he says chuckling.

They got to the car and Yn ran to the driver's seat and sat down, shutting the door behind her. "Oh fuck no" he says opening the door. "No no no get out" he says using hand gestures. "Pleaseeee" she pleads. "No" he says firmly. "Fine😔" she says in a low tone acting like a baby and she got out the car and sat in the passenger's seat, moping around.

"Oh stop it you big baby, you ant't driving my car, you are wreck less babe" he says. Yn just sat there with her arms crossed and then she uncrossed them and turned to face him as he was driving, "I'm a sick driver you know" she says and Oakley snickers at her response. "Yeah if you say so" he says sarcastically. "Suck yourself" she mumbles. "Shut up" he says jokingly. "Where do you want to eat?" He asks. "Ummm... KFC" Yn says as her face lit up. "A'ight KFC it is" he mutters as he drives to the location.

They were sat at the table eating their KFC as a few fans came up to Oakley and asked for a picture. "Of course yeah" he says as he poses for the selfie with the boys and Yn was just smiling at him whilst eating her chips. "What you smiling at?" He asks in a jokey way. "Nothing" I shake my head still smiling. He stares deeply into my eyes and I lean in to kiss him and he kisses me back.