Drunk and crazy

"Sos babe I got to go I'll talk to you in a bit Yeh" Oakley says to Yn and Yn says her byes to him and she sighs when he hangs up on her. It's been three weeks and Oakley is on tour in Australia and she misses him so much. He and Marvin both went and they're due to come back in two weeks or so.

"Oh hey babe" Kenza says to her as Yn walks down the stairs with a tinge of moodiness. "Yeh yeh" she mumbles not caring about anything at the moment "eugh what's up with you?😬" Rhys asks cringing at the way she looked and Kenza giggles a little and then nudges him and he stops taking the piss. "I don't feel good" Yn says as she rubs her forehead, "oooh maybe you pregnant?" Rhys teases raising his eye brows and Dave who was sitting in the corner of the room pops out and exclaims, "WHAT?!" Where the hell did you come from?!" Yn shouts out. "And no i'm not bloody pregnant" Yn replies to Rhys' stupid ass snarky comment. "You best not be" an angry brother of Yn says death staring her. "I mean you'll never know until you know for real" Rhys says curiously raising one brow. "Why are you still talking?!" She sighs out of frustration. "Trust me i'd know if i'm pregnant and I know for sure i'm not!" Yn says rolling her eyes. "Oh yeah? How you so sure?" Dave asks. "Guys just leave her alone" Kenza says backing her up. "we haven't even done 'it' that's why!" she blurts out slightly embarrassed and they all remain silent. Rhys and Dave was honestly so shocked to be hearing and Kenza also was when she first found out because Oakley was mostly known as fucking girls and all that shit.

Oakley does not want to hurt Yn at all and he told her that he's ready when she's ready and that there's no rush at all.

What's stopping her? Well she's had a hard time in the past when she was three years old and she was scared and a little small child who got raped and she'd still get horrible and graphic dreams and flashbacks.

Anyways...
Kenza stopped the awkwardness by interrupting and saying, "You've got to go and get ready cuz i'm taking you with me to my mate's birthday party!" she says and Yn looks at her stunned. "Huh? What? Why? I don't want to tho" she moans. Kenza drags Yn upstairs and takes her to her room.
"I don't care I'm not taking no for an answer, here wear this" she says shoving a two piece set into Yn's hands. "The fuck!" She exclaims as she gets pushed back into her room and the door shuts and she just gets changed. She looks at herself in the mirror, "damn I do look fire can't lie" she says amazed and then takes a pic and posts it on the gram:

Oneandonlyyn

(Pretend it's you and not the bad b herself🥹)

Forced to go out

liked by Centralcee, JudeBellingham, 6kenza and 985k others

Centralcee- my baby 😍😍😩
↪️ love youuu🥺🥺❤️

User- absolutely gorgeous😍
↪️ oneandonlyyn- no you babe😘