Don't leave

*Oakley's POV*

I wake up to the sound of the shower, I groan as I wipe my eyes and turn my head to see an empty space next to me. I sigh as I lay on my back and grab my phone from under my pillow, I check the time to see it's bloody 7 am in the morning, what is she doing up this early? I crawl back under the duvet and try to go back to sleep but I just couldn't because Yn's phone kept going off, it was on silent but she has it on vibrate and it won't stop fucking vibrating. "Tf is texting her like this so crazy" I grab her phone to take it off vibrate but the messages had caught my eye.

You have 5+ new messages from Jeff
Yn we haven't heard from you since
We need a final answer from you today
Are you sure you don't want to join us?
It'll be so much fucking fun
Yn answerrrrr
I need to know by the end of today
Please comeeee
Forget what others say

What the...fuck? What do these messages mean? Is she... no it can't be, she'd never leave me, right? As I stare at her messages in shock, my mind was spiralling with such horrible, negative thoughts.

I never realised Yn was out the shower. She chuckles, "what you looking at on your phone?" I never realised she was speaking to me as she snapped her fingers in front of my face which startled me. I dropped the phone and I shook my head. "Hmm?" I say. She furrows her eyebrows and looks at me concerned. "You ok?" She asks me and I nod, "just tired" I say. She picks up the phone from the bed and it took seconds till she realised it was her phone and her eyes opened wide when she opened her Lock Screen. The look on her face had said it all, she just confirmed it. "Oh fuck Oaks, I swear I was gunna tell you" she stutters. "What does this even mean Yn what the fuck is going on?" I say fast. "It's nothing I swear down" she says not looking me in the eyes. I shift closer to her and lift her chin up and our eyes meet, fuck her eyes are so damn beautiful, I can not stay mad at her for so long. "Are you leaving?" I ask her. "No, Oaks of course not, it is just a job offer that I am not interested in anyways" she half smiles at me and a sigh of relief overcomes me and I am relaxed, however I know for a fact that deep down she wants this job. I smile at her and kiss her, "I love you" she says softly to me and I reply, "I love you more" I pull her into my arms and she giggles, her cute ass giggles instantly puts a smile on my face. "Oaks I've got to go babe, imma be late" she whines. "Shhh" i shush her and hold her tight not wanting to let her go.

She looks up at me and leans in for a cheeky kiss and doesn't pull away, it turns into a full on make out session. She runs her hands through my hair massaging my head. I let out a little groan as I kiss her harder and more passionately. Without pulling away, she holds my hands down and I feel a smirk on her lips. She slowly pulls away and and jumps off me. Wow. She fooled me. I chuckle and shake my head, "Fuck you" I say to her as she changes, "love you too Oakley" she pouts and I give her the middle finger. "Sorry I got to go babe" she said and walks out the room.

I sigh as I lay back in bed wondering whether or not she is lying to me. She said she's going to Jeff and turn the offer down in person.

I know this might sound terrible and manipulating but I must show her I really love her and how badly I want to be with her so imma plan a date, a date she won't forget. I don't know what I'd do without her honestly.

~7pm~
Oakley booked a restaurant for just the two of them. A romantic setting with romantic, classy music, you couldn't ask for anything more, it's perfect.

Yn had gotten ready and I was waiting for her downstairs, I wanted to look smart and so I put on a white t-shirt with my fave black ripped jeans along with my Jordan's.

As I was anxiously waiting for her to come down I kept tapping my fingers on my knees, I was afraid that she wouldn't like this anymore and that she'd leave me, it's my biggest fear. I heard footsteps coming from upstairs, my heart began to beat faster and it became really hot in the room. The sun shone right onto her beautiful, perfect face, her eyes shining bright, glistening. She's beautiful. I love everything about her, there's not one thing I'd change about her.

"Wow" the one word I could think of escaped my lips and a smile formed onto her face. "You look stunning Yn" I whisper to her as I walk over to her and hold her hands in front of us. I looked her up and down and but my lip, ooooh did she look so sexy?!! "Thanks babe" she smiles at me, "you don't look bad yourself" she replies and winks and smirks at me.

Yn's POV:

We were sat at the dining table in a lovely classy restaurant. All the wonderful things Oakley were saying to me made my heart melt I fall more in love with him everyday. It made me feel guilty. I feel absolutely terrible and it kills me to hear him speak to me like this because what I'm about to say will break his heart.

"Um Oaks..." I say softly as I feel myself tearing up but he continued to speak, "and when I thought you were going to take that job offer my heart dropped, I'm glad you've decided to stay here" he says genuinely, it made me even more guilty. "I love you so much Yn and I can not imagine life without you" he says. Oh ffs I can not hold it in anymore I feel so bad. The smile on his face is hurting me so bad. "I want to go" I blurted out and he said, "oh are you ok? Are you not feeling well?" He asks leaning forward to press the back of his hand onto my forehead to check my temperature I gradually pushed his hand away and shook my head, "no Oakley I m-mean I- want to go to New York" I say, my voice breaking. He just stares at me in sudden shock, I feel so bad.

"Oaks babe say something you're scaring me" I say holding hands and he pushes them away. "I don't know what you want me to say Yn, I thought you said you didn't want to" he says. "I know and I'm sorry but it's my dream job and it's what I really want" he doesn't say anything and he just leaves. I get up and call his name out but he doesn't respond nor does he turn back. I feel my eyes tearing up and I break down. I get out of the restaurant and I call him but he doesn't pick up and it goes straight to voicemail. The house isn't very far from here so I decided to walk back. I couldn't help but think if this is actually the right decision, I don't want to be without Oakley, fuck I've never been on my own before, this is going to be a huge change. Maybe I should call Jeff and tell him I'm not coming.