Bio of Zen

Here's the detail about Zen...

Zen Manoru (character)

Biological Information

Homeworld: Unknown

Relatives: Unknown

Physical Description

Species: Immor

Gender: Male

Hair Color: Whitish silver 

Eye Color: Purple

Skin Color: Fair

Height: 170 cm

Age: 4 (as a Youngling), 10 (as a Padawan), 15 (as a Jedi Knight), 16 (currently)

Chronological & Political Information

Affiliation(s): Jedi Order, Galactic Republic, Nova Commando, Nova Company

Occupation: Padawan (formerly), Jedi Knight

Master: Quinlan Vos, Plo Koon, Master Yoda, Revan (dark side Master)

Apprentice: None

Appearance

Zen is a teenage boy from the race of an ancient human called the Immor. He has spiky messy whitish silver hair and purple eyes. Though he also have high tech headphone hanging at his neck.

As a Youngling, he wear the formal Youngling traditional clothes.

As a Padawan, he also wear the traditional clothes of a Padawan but no sleeves shirt, a pair of brown fingerless gloves, black belt to hold his lightsaber, dark green boots.

As a Jedi Knight, his attire changed. He wears black vest like jacket, with white-purple shirt inside, two white earings at his left ear, white scarf tied around his neck, shaggy long black pants and grey boots. His belt has two holders which is hold is dual-bladed and single-bladed lightsabers.

In Zen's current and second attires, this one have a light shoulder armor at his right shoulder, a pair of bracers, knee and sole protectors. He have his main lightsaber strapped at his belt, but this time, the lightsaber is at his right side inside of the back. He have another lightsaber at the right and two more at the left.

Personality

Zen is originally quiet and shy person and only open the his Master, Quinlan Vos. After becoming a Padawan, he become more cheerful and carefree person. But he sometimes put on his emotionless expression if needed.

Like Vos, he like to tell jokes and messing around with people around him. He also learn how to speak or interact wisely after some training with Master Plo Koon. He look up to Aayla and as well as Ahsoka and also treat them like his own older sister.

Zen dislike fighting without reasons and will do anything to protect those who under his commands. He have a habit to collecting lightsabers, though aside from usage, Zen respect the deceased Padawan or Jedi who once hold the lightsabers. He also view the clones are people than soldiers, and teach how to be "good man" than being "good soldier."

History

Zen is an Immor, an ancient human species. Immor are humans who are immortal, but bound with certain lifespan. They can only die by aging and their lifespan can reach up to five hundred years. Zen is found in a village on a forest like planet by Quinlan Vos who is out a mission. Seeing Zen is a Force sensitive child, Vos decide to take Zen to the Jedi Temple. 

Vos take Zen to Corusant where he will be trained as a Jedi. He train as a Youngling and then become a Padawan at the age of ten. He went on tracking mission along with Vos, also train under Master Plo Koon and the legendary Master Yoda.

One time on a mission with Plo Koon, they encounter with General Grievous of the Separatist where Zen and Plo Koon fight against him. When they were manage to escape from Grievous, Zen take the chance to take a lightsaber that Grevious dropped and make it his own. With Zen's double-bladed lightsaber can split, he learn the dual sword style technique before learning the three style technique with the newly obtain green single-bladed lightsaber.

After few years, Zen become a Jedi Knight and the leader of a Clone Commando and mainly went on a special battle or rescue mission. In his mission, he met a lot of people; good and bad. But in the latest event, Zen start to taking part of frontal battle. He is known as Jedi who tries to fight with the most minimal casualties rate as possible.

Equipment

Zen's main lightsaber is a double-bladed lightsaber that can split into two single-bladed lightsabers.

Through out the years, Zen also collected various lightsabers from fallen Jedi, and even get few from General Griveous if he get the chances to take them

Power & Abilities

Zen is a skillful prodigy, being trained for years in his time at the Jedi Temple. Being a prodigy allow him to advance faster, and become a Jedi Knight by the age of fiftheen.

Expert Swordsman - As his lightsaber is a dual-bladed style that can split, Zen mastered the skills of the usage of the lightsabers. When he obtain his second lightsaber, he learn how to use three sabers at once in order to use the three-wielding skills.

Force - As a Force user, Zen use the Force wisely and depend on it when needed. He also able to use the Force to sense the past or memories of anything he touch, which is a rare ability that any Jedi have. Zen have another ability which allow him to sense any danger through the Force, no matter how close or far the danger is. While Zen doesn't use Force much as his sword skills, his connection with the Force is very strong.

Natural Born Leader - Despite not knowing much, Zen is a natural leader who can lead anyone into battle. This even allowed him to lead Nova Commando Squad, and even led a battalion of clones.

Fighting Style - Possessing multiple lightsabers, Zen learn various sword skills. He mostly use double-bladed sword skill, and even Jar'Kai.

Race's Ability - As an Immor, Zen is an immortal. He has the ability to heal himself almost instantly despite he's heavily wounded. However, he still can feel pain despite be an immortal being and healing require a lot of stamina that makes him tired quickly. That is why he trained himself in many endurance training in order to increase his stamina and durability.

Trivia

• Zen is an immortal, but bound to aging rule. Which means he can only die by aging.

• While almost impossible to find them, Zen's parents are possibly still alive considering they are Immor like himself.

• Zen's battalion, the Nova Company, is the smallest battalion in the Republic.