Enemy Among Us

"Threat can came in anywhere and anytime."

Asassination on the Senate. After the death of Senator Ornacanda Ferr, Rodia has placed in a hard time of leadership. Once again, the Separatist tried to persuade Rodia to join their cause but was conflicted as the late Senator Ferr was right that joining the Separatist Alliance was a grave mistake. The Jedi Order sent Jedi Knight Zen Maruno along with his group in order to deal with the situation on Rodia to ensure their loyalty to the Republic cause and the safety of their people. However, there are rumors that there are Separatist spy among the selected people who might become Rodia's new senator.

(Coruscant)
(Jedi Temple)
(Council Room)

In the room, the Jedi Masters along with Anakin and Ahsoka, are receiving a holographic transmission from Zen.

Zen(Hologram): Masters, we will soon reach the system of Rodia.

Windu: I hope that the situation there as not as bad as we thought.

Zen(Hologram): Senator Ferr was not just a Senator of Rodia, but he also Senator Amidala's uncle. I can't let someone like him have to watch his planet suffer from the other side.

Anakin: Zen, you need to be careful.

Obi-Wan: Anakin is right. While Rodia still part of the Republic Senate, we don't know they decided to join the Separatist. The new Senator of Rodia have also yet to be selected.

Ahsoka: I also heard that Senator Amidala and Representative Binks are at Rodia as well.

Yoda: Very complicated, this situation is.

Zen(Hologram): I have to do what I can for Rodia. If we lose their support, even if Senator Ferr one of the neutrality supporters, it will be fatal. And I can't let Senator Ferr's sacrifice for his people went to vain.

Plo-Koon: You speak like a true Jedi, young Zen.

Harper(Hologram): Sir, we almost arrive the Rodia system.

Zen(Hologram): Understood. I'll report back as soon as I get the updates of what is going on Rodia.

Yoda: May the Force be with you.

Zen nod before the transmission ended.

Anakin: It is wise to sent Zen in this kind of mission?

Obi-Wan: What do you mean, Anakin?

Anakin: Well, Zen might be a Jedi Knight, but he is still too young and much more to learn.

Ahsoka: Master Skywalker is right. Zen carrying a lot of burden as a Jedi Knight for his age, and I'm a year older than him, yet still a Padawan.

Plo-Koon: You are right, Skywalker, Padawan Ahsoka. I also think this mission seems too heavy, considering Zen's conflict with the political situation.

Windu: We have to put our faith in him. He is young, but he still one of the best tactician and infiltrator we've got. We also don't have much Jedi in our disposal right now because of the war.