Return to Felucia

"Courage makes heroes, but trust build friendship."

A death toll rises. As the battle intensify and threaten the growing number of Republic worlds, planets have to survive on their own. While the Jedi are struggle to fight off wars on many fronts, a series of medical stations has been established as a life line for both in need. But the stations are easy prey for Separatist attack. After losing contact with the station harboring Felucia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, Zen Maruno and Ahsoka Tano were sent to investigate.

(Space)

Inside a spaceship, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Zen and Ahsoka are currently heading for Felucia again when they heard a news about one of their medical station has lost contact with them.

Anakin: That's Felucia, dead ahead.

Zen: Remind me, why am I following you guys again?

Anakin: Because you're important in our mission, Zen.

Ahsoka: But where's the medical station? I don't see anything in my scanner. *see something on the scanner* Wait, there's something.

They look ahead and sees somekind of machine. But then it opened and six vulture droids launch from it.

Zen: That is surely not our medical station.

Ahsoka: Vulture droids.

Anakin: Hang on!

He pilot the ship, moving it around while dodging the attack.

Obi-Wan: I guess now we know what happened to the medical station.

The side thruster of the ship got hit.

Obi-Wan: That's not good!

Ahsoka: They took out the plasma conduit.

The ship starting to descend into the atmosphere of Felucia before entering the planet. But the vulture droids still chasing after them.

Zen: Guys, we still have the vulture droids on our tail!

Anakin: *glance back* You thinking what I am thinkin?

Obi-Wan: Almost certainly not!

Zen: Perfectly!

Anakin: Guess we're doing this the hard way.

They all point on their breathing mask.

Anakin: Start ejecting system.

Ahsoka: How come everytime we fly, we crashed?!

Anakin: It's not my fault! It's the ship!

Zen: Duh, because's he's Anakin Skywalker! His name literally says that!

Anakin: This not a time for joking, Zen!

Obi-Wan: But I actually think it is quite funny.

Anakin: Not now, Master!

Ahsoka: Ready to eject.

Anakin: Wait...!

The ship is getting closer to a giant rock.

Anakin: Now!

All of them pull the lever beside their seat and ejected out from the ship, covered with balloon to ensure their safety. The ship crash and explode, as the balloons bouncing down to the ground before it finally stops. The balloons open, as the Jedi coughing and trying to get the dizziness out of their mind.