ARC Troopers

"Fighting a war tests a soldier's skill, defending his home tests a soldier's heart."

Separatist attack! After the destruction of the Republic Outpost on the Rishi Moon, General Grievous, Asajj Ventress and Kirina Hinaka planned an attack on the planet Kamino, home of the cloning factory. Meanwhile, aboard a Jedi cruiser, Jedi Knights; Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Zen Maruno examined an intercepted message from General Grievous.

(Space)
(Star Destroyer)
(Command Room)

The leaders are waiting for the intercepted message to be incripted.

"We are decripting the audio, sir!"

Asajj(Message): The clone planet of Kamino will be a dangerous target.

Grievous(Message): Just make sure you hold up your half of the mission! We must stop the production of new clones if we are to win this war!

Kirina(Message): Fine. As long as I get part of the mission. And if that guy is there... *smirk* Then it would be more than enough for me.

Then the messages ended.

Anakin: Kamino.

Rex: They're going to attack our home planet.

Obi-Wan: The Separatist are taking quite a chance if they considering this.

Zen: I know attacking our clones' home would put us in disadvantage, but aren't they seems a bit reckless than before?

Obi-Wan: I agree, but it still in consideration.

Rex: With all due respect, General,
If someone coming to our home, they better be carrying a big blaster.

Cody: I agree with Captain Rex, sir. This is personal for us, clones.

Anakin: We'll make sure Kamino is secure. Tell your troopers in the 501st, we're going home.

Rex: Yes, sir!

He and Cody walks away. Zen tap on the table and a hologram of Harper appears.

Zen: Harper, you there?

Harper(Hologram): Yes, boss.

Zen: Get your men ready, you're all going home.

Harper(Hologram): Understood, sir. We're all be going now!

He salute before his hologram disappeared.

Obi-Wan: Is it necessary to bring your own battalion into this battle?

Zen: Master Kenobi, you know I'm doing. After all, my battalion, the Nova Company, is the smallest battalion because I personally choose my own men. And I can't have their home raided when they deserve to fight to defend it.

Anakin: Very thoughtful of yours. You treat them like a friend than just troopers.

Zen: Because they are. They are not just mine, but our friends, too.