Mortis

"Balance is found in the one who faces his guilt."

Mysterious message. A transmission has been intercepted far beyond the Outer Rim, deep in the Corelian system. Why the call has been made and from where, cannot be established. But buried in the message is a Jedi distress call that hasn't been used in 2,000 years. Zen Maruno, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker and his padawan Ahsoka are sent to investigate. Fearing a Separatist trap, they are to meet with a heavily armed Jedi cruiser.

(Space)

Inside a ship, the four Jedi contacted the battleship.

Anakin: Rex! Rex, can you hear me? We are the rendezvous point. Waiting your arrival.

Rex(Comms): Sir, we are at the rendezvous point. There's no sign of you in our scanners.

Anakin: Oh, come on. That's impossible.

Zen: Then something is wrong. *checking the scanner* We're at where the distress signal came from.

Anakin: And yet there's nothing here. Rex also is at the same exact coordinate, and he's not here.

Obi-Wan: This is getting interesting.

Rex(Comms): We... re... unabl... to fi... you, sir! Wh-Wh... ere... are you?

Ahsoka: Something is jamming the signal.

Then the system of the whole ship are shutdown, surprising the Jedi.

Zen: Okay, what's going on now?

Obi-Wan: Not good.

Ahsoka: Everything's dead. Even the life support.

Anakin: This is really strange.

Then the system turn back on.

Obi-Wan: See? There's nothing to be concern about, after all.

Zen: *look forward* Uhh... guys?

Ahsoka: *point forward* Then what's that?

They look ahead and sees a giant crystal shaped structure.

Their ship is being pulled toward the structure

Their ship is being pulled toward the structure. As they get closer to it, the structure is way bigger than a normal asteroid, almost like a small planet.