First Contact

"Don't let appearance fool you."

After the destruction of the Malevolence, the droid army of the Separatist continue their attack and invasion. One of the particular invasion, is possibly threatening the relation between the Toydarion and the Republic. Having receive this message, Jedi Knight Zen Maruno and his Commando squad head out to help their clone army who are desperately trying to fight off the droids.

(Rigusa Moon)

At the similar place, there's a temporary base has been established there before the main base is constructed. But as they did, an army of droid has invaded the area. The clones are holding off their enemy droids with everything they got.

The All Terrain Tactical Enforcer, or AT-TE or walker, are firing at all they've got because these walkers are the troopers only support so far

The All Terrain Tactical Enforcer, or AT-TE or walker, are firing at all they've got because these walkers are the troopers only support so far. And the one who leading this garrison is no other than a familiar clone, Commander Harper.

Harper: Fire! Keep firing! We cannot let those clankers take this base!

"Sir, yes, sir!"

But no matter how much they shooting, the droid army keep advancing.

"Sir, we're pinned down here! We need reinforcement!"

Harper: Don't worry, I'm sure our reinforcements will come.

"How do you know that, sir?! We're at the far side of the galaxy!"

Harper: Keep fighting so you can live to see through it, soldier! Keep fighting!

They continue their attack. The droids use rockets and take down two of their walkers, leaving on two more walkers but barely working due the main cannon overheated. When hope seems lost, the Comet flew over them.

"Hey, what's that?!"

The back hatch opened as Zen drop down aalong with Zach, Hevy, Rumble, Slash and Dino land on the ground beside him.