The Rookies

"The best confidence builder is experience."

Clone forces rally. As the war has escalated to the Outer Rim, the Jedi Knights are spread thinly across the galaxy. Many new clones are rushed into surface to support their Jedi Generals. Unfortunately, because the relentless demands of battles, many young clones must join the battle before their intensive training before has been completed. These clone guarding a vital network of tracking stations are all that stand between the Republic and the invasion.

(Space)

Inside a Republic shuttle, Rex, Cody and Zen are heading toward one of the outpost on the Rishi moon that stand near the planet Kamino. While Rex and Cody fly the shuttle, Zen remain below while speaking with the clones through comm links.

《Captain Rex - 501st Battalion》

《Commander Cody - 212th Battalion》

Cody: *glance back* To be honest, boss, I never expect to see you here.

Zen: Well, I just basically do what I wanted. And the reason I came here is because I want to see if there's anyone there fit to join my crew.

Rex: You mean your team filled with crazies?

Zen: You can say all that, but our success said otherwise.

Cody: But sir, do you know that we might just find a bunch of shinies?

Zen: Who cares. I just train them myself. Oh right, time to call Anakin and Master Obi-Wan.

Cody: Right.

He turn on the transmission and the hologram of Anakin and Obi-Wan appears.

Cody: General Kenobi. General Skywalker.

Obi-Wan(Hologram): Cody, how goes the inspections?