Bio of Kirina

Here's the detail about Kirina...

Kirina Hinaka (character)

Biological Information

Homeworld: Mandolore

Relatives: Unnamed parents (deceased), Count Dooku (adoptive father) 

Physical Description

Species: Lupus (Mandolorian)

Gender: Female

Eye Color: Jet black

Hair Color: Dark blue

Skin Color: Pale

Height: 168 cm

Age: 5 (when founded by Dooku), 15, 16 (currently)

Chronological & Political Information

Affiliation(s): Sith, Separatist Alliance

Occupation: Dooku's Apprentice, Assassin

Master: Count Dooku

Apprentice: None

Appearance

Kirina is Lupus teenage girl with long jet black hair that reach her waist, and dark blue yet dull eyes. Being a Lupus, she have wolf like traits such as a pair of wolf ears, wolf tail and fangs sharper. Despite her lean and slim built, she have quite muscular body.

Her first attires are black shoulderless long sleeve shirt-dress, a pair of black gloves, communicator band at her right wrist, belt at her waist which hold her lightsabers on both sides, and a pair of black high tech boots.

Her second and current attires keep the golden and black coloring while consist long sleeves tight shirt with opening at her chest that show her cleavage and no longer have her fingerless gloves, left her midriff revealed, long tight black pants with gold belt and a pair of boots. Her lightsabers strap at her belt.

Personality

Kirina's original personality is so far unknown. After being taken into Dooku's wings, Kirina is cold, calm, ruthless and merciless. She would stop at nothing when it comes to completing her mission. Her term of killing is fast or painless, and view that her work is beautiful. After sometime, Kirina become smarter and skillful than before as she able to held her grown against Zen where she originally couldn't at first.

Kirina main drive is her fear and hate toward Dooku, not wanting to be punished when she failed her mission. However, Kirina still view Dooku as her "father" for raising her since she was little and make her stronger in his own way. She dislike weakness which why she aim to become even more superior than anyone else.

For some reason, even before becoming Dooku's apprentice, Kirina somehow prefer killing. It possibly cause by her unstable nature, thinking it as the only way to survive after losing her parents. Her drive to kill are solely to survivor, but after becoming a Sith apprentice, Kirina enjoy killing her enemy, in smooth and ruthless ways.

History

Kirina is a Lupus, a near extincted race of human-beast like species live on Mandalore. She lived on Mandolore along with her parents in a peaceful village, away from conflicts. However, her village was attacked by a band of pirates. Her village was raided, her family was murdered, being the sole survivor of the attack.

Count Dooku found her through the Force and raise her for unknown reason. He took the opportunity of Kirina's loneliness and give her a "hope" and "purpose" to live. She was trained by tortured, isolation and abuse, making her grew hatred anf fear toward Count Dooku but at the same time, needed him to make her stronger.

After reach fiftheen years old, she become an assassin under the Sith. She did her best in trying to make sure that her master felt pleased by her work. The first Jedi she ever encounter is Jedi Knight Zen Maruno of the Jedi Order, and eventually meeting him more than any other Jedi throughout the Clone Wars.

Equipment

Kirina wield two single-bladed lightsabers.

Aside that, she also have several small bombs, detonator, poisonous daggers, and more devices

Power & Abilities

Kirina learned the way of Sith from Count Dooku since she was taken in by him. She was tortured and trained to embrace the dark side of the Force, making her main strength is her hatred. Being a Lupus, Kirina have enhanced smell, hearing, sight and senses which allow her to adapt in battle quite fast.

Expert Swordsmanship - Trained using harsh and cruel way, Kirina become very skillful at using a single-bladed lightsabers. She main use her fear and hatred into her main source of strength, making it very hard to fight her.

Force - Trained under harsh and cruel teaching, Kirina's way of using Force is also the way of a killer. She use Force mostly to kill her target, close or distance kill. However, her hate isn't strong enough to allow her to use a stronger dark version of Force due have more fear than hate.

Fighting Style - Being a Lupus, Kirina is a natural combatant as she fight fiercely, as it is part of their natural instinct. Her main fighting style is single style lightsaber, which she mainly use swing and stab technique, one which can ensure one-hit blow. She also use two single handed lightsabers at the same time.

Race's Ability - Being a Lupus, she have far more extraordinary physical ability and senses. Kirina can smell, hear and sense very well, even able to see in the dark without any problem.

Trivia

• Kirina's name have various meaning, but her name's means beautiful.

• Kirina's race name, Lupus, is a word from Latin which means "wolf."

• Kirina used to call Dooku as "Father," but drop it when he demand her to call him "Master" since the day she trained to become an assassin.