Death Watch

"Dark side can come through emotion."

Retrieval what belong to them. After Devaron was occupied by the Separatist Alliance, the Jedi Council and the Republic are tasked to reclaim the planet once again. With Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan and several clone troopers, along with Ahsoka Tano, are sent to the Citadel to rescue Jedi Master Piell and Admiral Tarrkin from the clutches of the Separatist, Zen Maruno and his battalions along side Jedi General Kit Fisto and Aalya Secura are tasked to assist Zen Maruno in retaking the planet back into Republic's side.

(Space)

The Alpha Attacker along side two more Republic cruisers and three transport ships, are moving through the hyperspace before they finally reach Devaron system.

(Alpha Attacker)
(Bridge)

Zen, Aalya and Fisto get into the bridge as their meet with the clone commanders and Admiral Luna.

Bly: Generals.

Harper: We have arrived on Devaron.

The Jedi Generals look at the hologram at the command table. It shows there's only two Separatist freighter and a Lurcehulk-class ship Droid Control Ship.

Zen: Looks like there's only two ships and one command center

Fisto: Seems our intel was right. The Separatist may occupy the planet surface but they haven't put a proper blockade on the whole planet.

Aalya: What will be our plan?

Zen: We have to breakthrough that blockade, and make our way to the planet surface.

Fisto: Isn't that a reckless plan?

Zen: What plan do we have? Plus, I'm currently competing with Anakin and show him that I can finish this mission faster than theirs!

Aayla: *sigh* Why do you really want to such thing, Zen?

Zen: Because that is what I am, sis.

Luna: Boss, the starfighters are awaiting your command at the hangar. Yours and General Fisto's fighters have been prepared, too.

Zen: Good work, Admiral. Harper, Bly, tell everyone to commence attack.

Harper: Yes, boss!

Bly: You got it, sir.

Zen: And I'll be taking part of all the action!