Destroying The Malevolence

"A plan is only as good as those who see it through."

Grievous in retreat. With the ship, the Malevolence, that could destroy a clone medical base, a Republic strike force under the command of Jedi General Anakin Skywalker has crippled the warship and disabling its dreaded ion cannon. Now the Jedi relentless pursue the Malevolence.

(Space)

With the Malevolence's ion cannon, normal cannons, ray shields and hyperdrive are all unusable, they are all vurnarable to all of the attack from the Republic fleet. But because of the gigantic size, the ship still able to move despite so much damage and all the firepower it took from the Republic fleet. At the command ship, Obi-Wan, Plo Koon and Admiral Yularen are watching the battle.

Obi-Wan: Commander, what is the damage level to the enemy's ship?

"She's lost primary shield and stabilizer. But the ship is so massive that it can take on all the firepower that we can give it."

Plo Koon: We must summon reinforcements.

???: That's why we're here, Master Plo.

Anakin, Zen and Ahsoka walk into the bridge.

Obi-Wan: Anakin, were you able to contacr Master Luminara?

Anakin: Yes, Master. But she's busy with a fleet of Separatist reinforcements nearby. She won't be able to give us any support until she able to move them away.

Obi-Wan: Then we'll have to deal with what we have.

Their cannons continue fires toward the Malevolence, trying to destroy it despite with their limited resources to do so.

Zen: No matter what kind firepower we use, there's no way we can destroy that ship without any reinforcement.

Obi-Wan: Admiral, status report.

Yularen: They not attempting to jump into hyperspace. Their hyperdrive possibly damaged.

Obi-Wan: This is our chance. All ships, target the bridge. Maximum firepower!

All three battleships shooting with their maximized power and aim toward the bridge of the Malevolence. However, most of the shots are missed even if they did more damage onto the ship.

Zen: This isn't going to work, Master Kenobi.

Obi-Wan: We still have to do our best.

(Malevolence)

Because of the damage, Grievous was contacted by Count Dooku.

《General Grievous》

《General Grievous》

Grievous: We have.. sustained extensive damage!