Accepting

"Looking forward is a way to overcome the past."

Time of recovering. After the lost half of his battalion including his trusted clone commander, Harper, Jedi Knight Zen Maruno is recovering from his lost. While Jedi cannot form any attachment, Zen able to form friendship with his clone battalion and clone commando which they give their loyalty, faith and trust to him in return. While trying to overcome his grief of losing his friends, Zen is visited by a familiar presence.

(Jedi Temple)

At the yard where the Uteri Tree is, Zen went there to cool off his mind. Because the strong connection of the Force to the tree, it was brought there. But as he watch the tree, he turn felt a presence behind him.

Zen: No, Master Yoda. Please, just let me be.

???: Forgive me if I am not Grand Master then.

He turn around and sees the Force spirit of Darth Revan. Feeling wary because Zen forget who Revan is, he about to grab his lightsaber.

Zen: Who are you?

Revan: I have believe we have met yet again, my apprentice.

Zen: Sorry, but really, who are you?

Revan: Someone who trained you through your mind, the one who gave you advice of the dark side.

Zen: What?

Revan: Meditate and we shall meet in your mind again.

He simply disappear out of sight, making Zen felt surprise. While Zen felt unsure, he sat near the Great Tree and meditate.

(Mindscape)

When Zen open his eyes, he look around and sees the Jedi Temple but it look different than it used to be in the present.

Zen: The Jedi Temple? But it looks... different.

???: It is.

Zen look aside and sees Revan, yet his appearance is different than when it look in his Sith Lord appearance.

《Jedi Revan》

《Jedi Revan》

Revan: It was the same when I was taken here, to become a Jedi. And yet I choose to become a Sith Lord by embracing the Dark Side.