|| 7 ||

Juno's pov:

"The popcorn's done" Juno said from the kitchen. They had done homework all afternoon. Eliot's mother had left dinner in the refrigerator, which they had heated. She was working late, she often did that, Eliot had explained. Eliot's mom worked with economics.

As he walked through the hallway and into Eliot's room, Eliot seemed to be reading from the tv screen about a movie that he had found. His mouth silently read the text, witch Juno thought was quite cute. He had put extra salt on the popcorn, cause he had read on the internet that people with POTS needed more salt than the average person. And what's better than popcorn, to bring salt into one's life!

"Hey, the popcorn's ready." Juno smiled at the ever so joyous face Eliot made at him. Well it was most definitely at the popcorn, but Juno took it as a win anyways.

"Great! Juno, gimme" He looked so lively and content sitting on the bed, with I lot of pillows against the wall and a blanket over his crisscrossed legs. Stretching his arms out to gesture that his only objective, was getting the freshly popped popcorn. The curtains were almost covering the window, and the sun was going away behind the neighbor house.

Juno obediently gave the brunette the bowl of popcorn, and sat himself down and under the blanket, next to Eliot. "I put on extra salt." Juno smiled. He hoped that he had finally helped him in some way. "Have you found something to watch yet?"

"What do you say to an action movie?" Eliot asked excitingly.

"Sure, sounds fun. Why not?" In truth, he wasn't much of a movie person. One didn't really have the time to learn the characters when watching a movie. But Eliot had chosen this particular one, so he was going to, well try to focus on the movie. As the movie vent on, Juno gradually understood why it was that he didn't watch action movies. Well movies in particular. He didn't really get cut in the plot. There might have been a bit too much action.

It had been a long day. But it had been a very good one too. Because he had spent it with Eliot. The movie went on, but he couldn't really focus on it. Eliot's shoulder looked comfortable. Could he? Would he let him use his shoulder as a pillow? That would be too much to ask for. But Eliot probably wouldn't say anything to it, should he really? But what if he did? No he couldn't...

Juno slowly drove off into dreamland. And as he did, for some reason, the world seemed much more peaceful. Much more quiet. Much more happy. And Eliot's shoulder was ever so comforting.

Eliot's pov:

Eliot smiled to himself in the dark of the lampposts and the light from the tv screen. The film was almost done. It had been really good. He was so captured by the movie, that he had almost forgotten about Juno that he was sitting right next to him. Until Juno's head fell onto his shoulder, with a slight bump. Eliot had gotten goosebumps. Way too afraid to say anything. But after a while he gathered up the courage to say something. "What's up, Juno?"

He didn't answer, witch confused him. So he tried again. "...Juno?" Still no answer. Juno's head almost fell off his shoulder for a second, but Eliot grabbed it with his hand and put it back on his shoulder. This wasn't so bad, he thought to himself. It was oddly comfortable having another person relying upon him, like Juno did right now. The brunette gently took Juno's hand and massaged it lightly. The warmth from his hand was nice. He probably wouldn't mind this once in a while.

It was nice having a friend. It was new, exciting. He hoped they would stay friends forever.