|| 25 ||

Fun fact: I can get out of breath doing literally anything; standing up, standing still, sitting and the one I'm most proud of, sitting down. I don't know if it's just something I do, but it is quite funny to look back on. •,-,• lol.

Juno's pov:

Days, like wind, seemed to pass by in a storm of time. Days turned to weeks, and weeks turned to memories. They had gone through them together. All of them. But that changed on one special walk through the leaves and shadows.

It was the weekend and Eliot and Juno were walking through a little park, hidden within the city, surrounded by trees and the backs of buildings. A tree standing in the middle's leaves were light green. And tho the sky were cloud free, one wasn't able to see the shades of blue, through the tree line's branches.

It was a lovely day. The perfect day. Almost too perfect. And today was the day. The day Juno would confess to his feelings. It was a day of nervousness. And one of hope. Of highly possibly letdown. Or maybe one of everlasting joy. Only time would tell. But time wasn't one to spill it's secrets so easily.

Their days together had been many. And Juno had held onto his honesty and feelings, for far too long. Eliot was far to precious for him to lie too. But also someone who he could not let go off. The pill he felt when he was with Eliot, was like seeing colours for the first time. And it wasn't something he ever wanted to let go of.

He hadn't chosen who to fall for, and he didn't want to keep hiding himself from Ellie. At least he could choose how to word his feelings.

They had sat themselves on a bench.

He was just going to say it! No big deal...

It's a big deal! How could he ever to this? What if it went wrong? What if!

Juno reminded himself to breathe. In... Hold...Out... Hold... Repeat. When he got himself under control again, he looked at Eliot. Ellie hadn't noticed anything. Luckily. He was far too in daze with how the wind blew through the leaves on the tree in the middle. I guess people who study nature must really love it.

"...Ellie?"

No answer. So he tried again.

"Ellie?"

Still nothing.

"Eliot!"

He blinked a couple times, and turned to face Juno. "...huh?... sorry, what did you say."

"Just wanted to get your attention."

Eliot chuckled a little. "Well now you have it. Something you wanna say, or?"

"... as a matter of fact, I do, actually..." Eliot looked at him expectedly. This was way to hard! His hard was beating out of his chest. Juno fumbled with his fingers. His mind filled with flowers and hurricanes.

"I think I like someone, Eliot."

He looked surprised. "Really? Who? And shouldn't you tell this to Hazel instead? I don't really know anyone outside of you two, so I'm not that much help." Now he was getting into his rule as wingman. "Are you sure you like them, or is it just a crush?"

"I think I like them."

"M'kay. Are you planning on telling them?"

"...yes. I am."

"Want to tell me who it is?"

"It's you Ellie. I like you."

There was a silence. He had done it! He was waiting; anticipating. Eliot just looked into the nothingness and blinked a couple of times.  "Wow... I didn't really expect that. Are you sure, Juno?" Eliot's cheeks were pink. It was cute.

He nodded. He was. How could he not like him?

"Um. I don't really know what to say" Eliot said awkwardly. "...Do you want us to date?" Juno nodded. 

There was a silence again.

"Okay... I guess we could do that." He was smiling. Eliot was smiling. That was a good sing, wasn't it? He was confused, but happy.  Juno smiled. This was really happening! It was overwhelming. He almost couldn't keep his excitement in: Eliot wanted them to date!? Eliot actually liked him.

It was like a dream. And Juno hoped it would never end.

(This is not the end. Just a new beginning. We'll see Eliot's perspective from it next.
Sorry for not writing for some time. I got an actual job. And I'm starting on a new school in a couple of weeks. I'm excited, but really nervous. I have my sunflower lanyard, and I got my previous school to write to my new one about how my disability's effected others and myself at my old school, but we haven't heard back as of yet, so yeah, hurrah! •,-,•

As of yet you've read 18.146 words. Nice going!
Have a nice day, all of you!)