Ch. 8 - benefits

Being friends with benefits with Hyunjin was easier than you thought. Every week, you would host Music Core with him and end up going home together afterwards. Your chemistry was undeniable on screen and off, and the sex was amazing as always. You learned all of his likes and dislikes in bed, and he learned yours as well. Soon enough, you knew each others' bodies inside and out, and god was it great to have a guy who knew exactly how to make you feel good.

You and Hyunjin even started experimenting together. Nothing was off bounds, and you carried out many intimate acts with him, resulting in some of the most incredible sex of your life. Though you aren't especially kinky, Hyunjin made you comfortable enough to explore new sides of yourself. He made you feel safe.

That's how you found yourself blindfolded on his bed one night, and tied up the next. Hyunjin loved having that control over you, the ability to touch you however he wanted, seeing you melt like putty in his hands. You'd be lying if you said you didn't enjoy it too. Something about him dominating you in bed turned you on like no other; how he'd handle you with hard slaps on your ass and a firm hand around your neck, or how he'd refuse to let you come until you did what he asked of you.

But as much as he handles you roughly, using your body to his fullest content, he never fails to worship you like a goddess. Hyunjin would be pounding into you until tears formed in your eyes one second, then littering your body with kisses and showering you with praises the next. He always made sure you knew how breathtaking you were to him, how utterly perfect you were in his eyes, how no one else could ever compare.

These compliments always made your stomach erupt with butterflies. If you were to guess what heaven felt like, you'd probably think it came close to laying in Hyunjin's arms after an intense round of sex as he whispers endless praises to you. You were always on cloud nine when you were together, and you couldn't be more glad that you decided to do this whole "friends with benefits" thing with him.

Sex with Hyunjin was so good that you think you've been Pavlov-ed into only being able to orgasm with his touch. You usually don't talk or see each other outside of the one day a week during your MCing gig, but you started getting frustrated at home, alone with your toys and own fingers that could not compare to his. After a long day of rehearsal for your group's upcoming concert, you simply needed his help to relax a little bit. Pulling out your phone, you decided to hit him up.

Me: hey Jinnie ☺️

Hyunjin: hi Y/N, what's up? 😊

Me: I kinda need you rn

Hyunjin: what do you need me for?

Me: well, you're my fwb and I'm in need of some benefits right about now 🙂

Hyunjin: oh right, is that all I'm good for 🙄

Me: noooo obviously not, I need your pikachu plushie to cuddle with as well

Hyunjin: hey, not before you cuddle me first ☹️

Me: yea yea, you'll get your cuddles~ so can I come over?

Hyunjin: yeah, I'm free rn

Me: cool, I'll be there in 10

Hyunjin had gotten back from a long day of schedules and was just about to fall asleep before the notification from your text woke him up. You never really texted him before so he was curious to see what you had to say. Of course, he should've guessed it was for a hookup, that was the nature of your relationship after all, but his initial excitement had turned to slight disappointment.