"The art of the Machines and Spirits"

We return to see both David and Advent entering the family's flat with heavier wallets and plan in mind, or at least an idea of one...

David: /Excited puppy/ ALRIGHT!!! So how do we go about it?!

Advent: /Calm and somewhat reminiscing/ Calm down David! We require a few things before we begin, if you wish to do it correctly, unlike this failure of every sort of work ethic I have cleaned this city of... First things first, do you know where your mother leaves the cleaning supplies?

David points to a lower cupboard a bit further from the doors, where Advent indeed finds the cleaning supplies.

Advent: This is the step one, now we need for you to clean up.

David: Bui I am not dirty!

Advent: Ahh the wonders of the youth... please do remember I will be removing lange parts of skin and several other important parts, washing up should lower the risks of contaminating the fresh injury.

David: /Annoyed/ Alright... Give me a moment then... /Mumbling/ Since when did super-borgs became second role moms?

While David goes washing, Advent begins to prepare the "Operating Table", which in contrast to his days at Adeptus Mechanicus studies, was not advanced medical berth providing access to multiple locations of the body, and providing proper restraint on the unconcious patient - all he had to work with today was either the couch, which cut off entiriety of the patients right side and placing the arm in inconvinient way, or a literal table... he went with the second option.

When David has returned he was prepared to see his couch ready for operation, or floor spot cleared out, but he was not ready to meet with his table being wiped clean, alongside several candles burning... wait? Are these scented candles from his moms collection (Wax is not super common in 2077)?!?!

David: /Panicked/ Advent did you take any of my mom's stuff?! Especially the candles?!

Advent: /Chuckling/ You are about to have your spine replaced on a small table, and yet you worry about that? But to ease your worries, no, these are mine - every good techpriest posesses his own supply for trips, or more importantly expeditions!

David: /Sagging with refiel/ Alright... that's good... otherwise mom would have both of our heads, metal or no metal.

Advent has a good chuckle over that, as he remembers a female mechanicus with a really bad temper, but it's not time to remember old acquaintances, no matter how fondly.

David lies down on the table and waits for the pain to begin, only to feel a little prick on the back of his neck.

David: /Stumped/ What are you doing?

Advent: Putting you under - what else?

Before David can respond he loses his consciousness.

After that Advent begins his holy work, by cleaning his curatio mechadendrite, and pulling out several scalpels from within his cloak - while usually used for working on cuttign metal wires and opening combat wounds - they were not only highly precise but also razor sharp, which would do wonders for the operation, but not before getting a proper musical choir for the procedure.

Advent: /Jokingly to himself/ HIT IT!

As the music begins, the EnginSeer carefully begins to cut away at David's back, and chanting in techna-lingua to appease the machine spirits within the Sandevistan: