The GIG and upheld vows...

We return to Vik's clinic, where Advent was now monitoring the vitals of the cat themed netrunner to ensure her recovery

We return to Vik's clinic, where Advent was now monitoring the vitals of the cat themed netrunner to ensure her recovery. In the meantime both Vik and Misty were left reeling after being informed by the Techpriest about his mission to change the past, and the reality of the grimdark future...

 In the meantime both Vik and Misty were left reeling after being informed by the Techpriest about his mission to change the past, and the reality of the grimdark future

Viktor: /Stunned and Tired/ Holy shit... I knew I joked about feeling old with my hand, but now I AM beginning to feel old after learning of this crazy shit... /Takes a look at Misty/ How are you doing kid?

Misty is snapped out of her daydream as she is startled by her "Parental" figure

Misty: /Startled/ WHUH?! /Embarrassed at seeing Viktor giving her soft smile/ W-well, I am quite stunned about... all of it...

Viktor only nods his head and wraps her in a friendly hug.

Viktor: /Disbelieving/ Heh, machines and SPIRITS... /Soft laugher/ Heh heh heh, who would have thought?

Misty then becomes a bit conflicted, which is quickly detected by her friend...

Viktor: /Concerned/ Hey, kid, are you ok?

Misty: /Reassuring yet Unsure herself/ Yes, but... THIS... changes all I ever knew about the spirits... And I do not mean the ones inside the machines, these I was unaware at all!

Then the hug from Viktor becomes more firm and reassuring.

Viktor: /Calming and Upbeat/ Listen here kid... If someone knows anything about spirits, it's you... /Firm upon seeing her about to protest/ Did I tell you that I was done? /She clams her mouth shut and he speaks more calming/ Do not worry about him (He says as he points at the busy Techpriest), he's over thirty eight millennium more experienced than either of us, which means we just have to catch up...