Odd-gig 1: Prison Break - Preparations (Part 1)

Whoever remained of Maine's group were currently set around the table in the crew's hideout in order to prepare for the breakout of their friends from the clammy grip of CPD ("Corpo Police Department" as none of them see the NCPD as actual guards of the law - Advent included)...

On the table lies an aerial picture of the NCPD police department HQ - the most probable location of where the female members of the group might be held at the moment...

Maine: /Full of authority, dead serious/ So - here we have the aerial photo of the NCPD HQ - one, if not one of the most well guarded and armed places in the entiriety of Night City

Maine: /Full of authority, dead serious/ So - here we have the aerial photo of the NCPD HQ - one, if not one of the most well guarded and armed places in the entiriety of Night City. At this moment - Dorio, Gloria, Kiwi, Lucy, Rebecca and Sasha are there, deep in shit, and who knows what the pigs are doing to them in order to either get info out of them, /Growl/ or have their "Fun" with well looking prisoners...

This was rewarded with growls, scowls and mechanical whirl coming from around the table as all of the gang's remaining members truly worried for their femaile companions...

Maine: /Gathering himself/ But currently we do not possess either the firepower or the numbers to storm the location. /Looking at Advent/ My original plan was to strike hard and fast on the convoy as they were transporting girls to that hell-hole, but the plan has changed. /Sitting back in his seat with a sigh/ Your turn 'A, show us whatcha got...

This prompted the EnginSeer to come forward towards the table to begin explaining his plan to the crew and their additions sitting next to them, as none of the previous party-goers would leave them alone for this monumental challenge...

Advent: /Stoic and explanatory/ The girls are most likely located within the HQ due to the arrest taking place when Rebecca seemingly assaulted some rich child of a corpo, which as we are more than sure of is... how did that pronoun went? Ah! Full of shit...

This resulted in few giggles around the table, as none of them were used to Advent cursing...

Advent: /Explanatory/ They are also most likely still in there due to the fact that the estimated trial within Night City takes at least 3-4 days on the estimate, and these were all special and high profile cases, usual for low rank criminals is usually within a week...

This placated everyone, somewhat...

Advent: /Stoic/ Maine's plan had a lot of merit, but also a lot of flaws in the long run-

Suddenly he was cut off by a rather irate looking Pilar...

Pilar: /Annoyed/ And what were these flaws that you mention? We could've saved them already - rather than even let them to that shit hole...

Advent only nodded at Pilar's assumption - not really taking his annoyance as any sort of insult regarding the situation...

Advent: /Confirming/ That would have been correct, but at that time most of you, if not even all of you were under the effects of alcohol, which would have impaired your performance...