Break and the Dark Events Approaching...

The mission to rescue the ladies belonging to the gang was a...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

...success...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

...yes...

...alongside destroying a large part of the already underperforming NCPD, which now resulted in heightened activity of the gangs within multiple districts of the Night City, thus if you thought that the Night City was already an utter shithole in regards of the living conditions of the normal folk, now it was closer towards a hive city that has been infiltrated by a Nurgle's cult...

Where have I heard that one before?

Otherwise the day after the "Gig" was a rather awkward one, as we could see nearly all of the girls sleeping all around the Martinez's family apartment - cramped, yes, but far better than the alternatives in girls opinion...

You might ask yourself how in the Golden Throne's shine could one flat accommodate this many people?

Simple answer is - it didn't...

Few of them lied on the couch, those beeing Dorio, Gloria and Kiwi, while the rest of them slept in a giant cuddle-pile on the floor with blankets and pillows from their respective homes being used as a improvised bedding space...

Their delivery being courtesy of both overbearing Maine and oddly gentle PIlar...

Due to this both Advent and David slept in the boy's room in order to give ladies the well deserved privacy - Advent was not a creep and David was not a perv (At least not the one to say it out loud)...

As the morning came about, most of the girls began waking up, several of them having to untangle themselves from the near literal cuddle pile, in which the biggest perpetrators were both of the smallest edgerunners - the gun goblin Rebecca and the resident neko-runner Sasha...

To say that the ladies were either traumatized, or scarred, would be a great understatement, and so the decision was made for this strange arrangement, where all of them stayed in a single apartment for the time being with the decision falling upon the Martinez's household due to both Gloria's EMT training for Dorio's current predicament and Advent's presence, as everyone agreed on the fact that if you wished to attack a location with a giant metal man with enough firepower and actual power to demolish several floors within the NCPD headquarters you've had to either be a Cyberpsycho, or just plain fucking dumb...

As most of the girls have began to slowly wake from their impromptu "Slumber Party", the doors to David's room opened to reveal said boy already clothed - a useful habit instilled into him by his early mornings to school, who was then bombarded by a barrage of pillows and colorful curses, as most of the girls slept in pleasant, yet rather revealing clothing, thus giving the young punk quite a show...

Said little punk turned towards his temporary roommate with a pleased grin on his face, but before he could say a thing a metallic hand quickly pressed on his lips, cutting him off before he could utter a word...