...And discovering it's riches.

After the pep talk from both Advent and Pilar, David has begun checking the rooms on the left, with that he entered the first room and located the light switch, only to see the entiriety of the storage unit blankeded in thick layer of dust...

David: /Annoyed/ Well, that's gonna be fun...

With that, the arduous process of checking the first cache begun, with David finding several INTERESTING items, such as preem female clothes (Mostly jackets and also a nice beanie) with an interesting find every now and then...

David: /Blushing/ What even it this???

He says as he holds an triple breasted bra in size D by one of its straps...

David: /Still stumped/ Hell, even if I like to see some tits every now and then, but three? Who even came up with that? /Throws it outside/ Nevermind, lets see what else is there...

The only other "curiosities" that he managed to find in that storage room were more cool clothes and if deeply washed first, might make a nice gift for Dorio as they were pretty fitting, at least without more accurate measuring... He would have to take it up with Maine as he knows her the best...

 David: /Dusty, but not really thrown off/ Okay, it wasn't all that bad... Let's see the door number two...

The second storage unit was VERY dusty, which made the teen sneeze several times, much to Pilar's enjoyment, as the long armed punk was taking care of the opposite corridor...

David: /Sneezing and annoyed/ *Achoo*! Yeah, yeah - laugh it up! *Achoo*!

Pilar: /Having a giggle/ heh~ How can I not? You sneeze like some small doggie! If that goes on, I just might record it if I need to bargain about something with 'Becca! She likes cute stuff!

As if this was only thing to annoy the young edgerunner, the EnginSeer decided to join the conversation.

Advent: /Shouting from around the corner/ You won't have to worry about this, as I have already recorded most of the sneezefest only barring the first instance!

This resounded in loud laughter escaping the group's techie and annoyed groumbling from the teen, who has just got the afromentioned sneezing under control.

As David was thinking that the day could not get any worse, his luck would turn around during his search trough the 4th cache on the left side...

David: /Confused/ What is that? Some sort of a gun?

Young man decided that it was a find worth investigating deeper into

David: /Calling over/ Advent! Pilar! I have found a gun, looks preem, but old!

This gathered the desired attention on him, this time at least...

Advent: /Curious/ What have you found, young David?