World shattering revelations

We return to Martinez family apartment, and Gloria doing her best to end the smug looking gun gremlin, while the rest of the crew sans Advent (who is holding Gloria from killing Rebecca) are looking like it's typical day for them...

Advent: Mrs.Gloria! Please do calm yourself!-

Gloria: /Furious/ MY DOORS!!!

Advent: /Nearly pleading/ Yes! I can easily fix them, now please do calm down!

Gloria: /Fuming/ FINE! /Pointedly at Rebecca/ But try breaking anything else in my house and I WILL end you!

Rebecca: Wouldn't dream of it G! (They also know each other)

Gloria leaves fuming, and returns to checking on her son, while Advent gets to fixing up the door lock as to not agitate the irate mother even more.

Maine: /Exasperated/ Well hello there Rebecca... Hello Lucy...

Rebecca: /Happy/ Sup! How's it going Big Guy?!

Lucy: /Curious/ Hello, what's wrong with Kiwi?

Maine and the rest, including the organic Martinez family members take a brief look at the still shell-shocked Kiwi, doing her best to hide in the bathroom, and taking peeks at the Techpriest who is busy applying fast-hardening substance on the "Jury Rigged" but working door lock, that is usually used for combat-fix on battle mechs...

Dorio: /Unsure/ We don't really know-

Kiwi: /Hushed/ He's a DEVIL! /Hides behind the wall/

Lucy: /Confused/ O...K???

Gloria: /Annoyed/ Well, she tried to quick hack him, and the rest started firing on him-

Maine: /Also annoyed/ We wouldn't do that if YOUR corpo-borg did not try to molest Pilar-

Rebecca: /Unsure whether to be furious or in hysterics/ WAIT! That giant borg tried to get all touchy with PILAR?! Bro! Did you drop scented soap or something?!

Pilar: /Offended/ HEY! I am not sure what he did, but all my systems are workign PREEM, like I just deinstalled everything other than main functions!-

Advent: /Cutting in/ While this exchange is rather informational on this world's cognitive power, I have finished fixing the doors...

Everone takes a look at the doors, which indeed, are fixed, with somewhat irregular shape, which annoys Gloria, at least until David points out one important detail...

David: /Confused/ Wait... This World's?

Gloria: Yeah... you said the exact same thing, first time we truly interacted in serious manner...

Advent: /Confirming/ Yes, this world's, as previously I have been working in the newly-blessed Titan Manofactorun in the 72nd district of the Forge World Hesh.

NOW everyone is looking at him as if he has grown not a second, but several heads at the same time...

Maine: /Confused and directed towards Gloria/ ...err Gloria? You sure that this borg's processor is set straight?

Before Gloria can defend her somewhat odd family member Advent decides to explain his claim.

Advent: /Patient and Educational/ Indeed, while I did not sense any properly maintained machine spirits, and your lack of education of Cult Mechanicus is greatly concerning, this might just mean you are a world cut off from the main body of the Imperium.

Gloria: /Confused and Stumped/ Imperium? What are you talking about Advent?

Advent: /Somewhat proud/ The mighty Imperium of Man! Stretching over a million world's with it's glorious capital on HOLY world of Terra, just next to ever glorious Forge World of Mars!