Odd-gig 1: Prison Break - Preparations (FINAL PREPARATIONS)

The crew's hideout was once again filled with all of their remaining members who have prepared in whatever way they could - be it preparing the infiltration packages (Advent & Maine), practicing how to sound "Like a proper cop" (David, Julio (The learners) & Falco (Playing the teacher)), or helping to move the medical equipment to the loaction (Vik, Misty & Jackie).

Now it is understandable to be confused as there is one member missing within the gathered group, as for the reason why...

Jackie: /Annoyed/ Where the fuck is Pilar? We are all waiting for him - all of the girls at NCPD too!

Misty then holds his hand to calm her man down...

Misty: /Calming Jackie down/ There is no need to get angry Mi'Amor, I'm pretty sure he has a good reason to run late-

Suddenly there is a loud, yet still muffled, *WHAM* sound coming from the front doors, causing everyone (Barring Misty, Vik and the smug Techpriest) to pull out their weapons on them, only to then groan and conceal their weapons as they heard a familiar voice cursing out his younger sister on the matter of-

Pilar: /Pained, behind the doors/ HOW THE FUCK DOES SHE DO THAT?!

With that the edgerunner techie opened the door in more usual way, by using the lock...

Maine: /Pleased and roaring to go/ There you are P'! What took you so damn long?!

Pilar then stumbled into the room while holding a wrapped up package close to his chest (Which is rather impressive when you take into the consideration the dimensions of his arms) and proceeded to plop himself down next to Maine with a pained groan...

Pilar: /Stretching his left leg/ Aghh~ Fuck~ Ok - I know I'm kinda late - BUT - I've got a really good damn reason!

David: /Curious/ Yeah? What's the problem? /Worried/ No luck with the gear?

Pilar: /Calming David down/ Nah kid - issue was with just how damn scary strong the stuff that Advent gave me was- /Pulling out about half empty glass flask/ by the way, catch!

With the flask already airborne, Advent was forced to activate the Sanctus Canister T3 in order to catch the deadly fuel as everyone else scrambled to cover in slow-motion...

As Advent came down from using the Sanctus Canister he saw Pilar getting pulverized by Maine with everyone else looking like they wished to join in on the action, double so for Jackie...

Maine: /Furious/ WHAT THE FUCK PILAR?! DID YOU FORGET THAT THIS SHIT IS USED BY ADVENT?! YOU COULD HAVE THROWN A FUCKING NUKE AS WELL YA DAMN GONK!!!

Pilar: /Blocking his face from another punch, Frantic/ WOW! WOW! WOW! CALM THE FUCK DOWN MAINE! /Maine slowly lowered his arm/ It's not like it would explode! Thing's gotta be well off on the security since it is from Advent, ain't it?!

With that everyone relased breaths that they were not aware of holding and started sitting around the table once more, with Advent deciding to withhold the information that if Pilar did drop the flask then everyone barring him, but that may be a stretch, would become a bubbling sludge on burning meat on the floor...

It was a premium grade promethium after all...

Shit's dangerous, or so they say...

Nevermind other Mechanicus laps in workplace security or whatever OSHA would be in the 41st millenium, the group has finally assembled in full and watched as Pilar pulled out two thermoses, or at least objects passing as ones...

After inserting said flask back into the slot in his chest the remaining fluid has been added back to the reservoir within the Adept...

AMMUNITION RESERVES: 78% - SEMI-OPTIMAL