Odd-gig 1: Prison Break - Preparations (Part 3)

The drive from the group's hideout to pick up the needed uniforms was a pleasant and mostly quiet one...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Oh for the Omnissiah's sake, who am I even trying to deceive?

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was a spectacle worthy as being set up for Ork's annual "Speedwaaagh!"...

We can see Maine's car BLAZING trough the highway towards the first meeting point at breakneck speeds, or should I say, spine-ripping speed with Maine having the time of his life...

Maine: /Insane laughter/ HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA! YYEEEEAAAHH!!!

Advent: /Praying for safe arrival in the backseat/ ...preserve my circuts oh Omnissiah...

Unfortunately, and much to the EnginSeer's chargin, Maine not only decided to ignore the Omnissiah son's prayers, but also to oppose them by speeding up to the staggering 393 kph (or 244.199 mph) all the while weaving trough the traffic due to enhanced connection between the driver and the vehicle which allowed them to work in truly perfect unison...

Why has Maine's demeanor changed so much since his last "Slightly" traumatizing drive with Gloria about a week ago?

Simply said - now he was driving and also could feel his car in full detail, which made him feel FAR more confident than usual...

That and also he loved the exuberant feeling of euphoria caused by not only the knowledge of his car's increased power, but also the sheer FEELING of it all firsthand, something completely otherwordly for him...

And he fucking loved it...

Maine: /Happy, excited and passionate/ ADVENT!

Advent: /Scared and high on adrenaline/ WHAT IS IT?!

Maine: /Nearly laughing/ IF THIS IS WHAT BEING A TECHPRIEST IT - I WANT TO JOIN IN CHOOM!!! /LAUGHING MERRILY/ HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I LOVE YA CHOOM!

Advent: /Half begging/ IF THY DO LOVE ME AS YOU CLAIM- /Dodging another car with a sharp turn, throwing the EnginSeer to the other side of the car despite having fastened the seatbelts/- THEN PLEASE SLOW THE FRAK DOWN!!!

Instead of doing as requested, Maine only continued to laugh and speed down the highway towards the first point of exchange...

-----------------------BREAK-----------------------

Upon arriving at the destination, Advent has nearly ripped the doors open, much to Maine's protests, but the EnginSeer could not give a grox shit about them at the current moment, as he has gently kneeled down and started praying to the Omnissiah...