Preparations

We return to "Lizzie's", where the crew is sitting in a side longue inside the club, while the music is blasting as normal.

Maine: /Businesslike/ Now that we are all here,-

David: /Under the nose/ Finally...

Maine: /Didn't hear anything/-we need to fix up our plan on the coming job.

David: /Curious/ What's the biz?

Maine: /Businesslike/ We will be stealing navigation data from Maxim Kuznetsov, a driver for Arasaka.

David: /Curious/ Nav-data? Is this some sort of preparation for a bigger job?

This impressed most of the crew, who were already thinking this way.

Kiwi: /Annoyed/ I would like to think so, but our fixer is not lending us any more deets- /Looks pointedly at Maine/-just like everytime we do a gig for Faraday...

Maine: /Also getting annoyed/ Yeah, but that's how it is with these fixers-

Kiwi: /Challenging?/ Only the shitty ones-

Maine: /To Kiwi/-and do you know any better fixers with job at the ready?

This shut Kiwi up and made Advent question the competence of this team. To ensure the team's safety (David being the foremost priority), he decided to put a small tracker on David in order to be able to follow their location, and progress, should they become separated.

Maine: /Pleased/ Now! /Claps his big-ass-hands/We will copy the nav-data from him, while he will be taking his regular visit in Jacked and Coke after the boxing match.

David: /Stumped/ Where?

Maine: /Smilling/ Jacked and Coke - a bar located in Heywood, or being extra specific, Pigeon and Congress street at Vista del Rey. Here are the deets for you, as you might have never seen the place.

Maine then hands Advent and David shards with appropriate information, which are slotted by David, and scanned by Advent.

Advent: /Nonchalant/ It doesn't look like much...

Maine: /Agreeing to disagreeing/ While normally it would be just a bar, it's also in Valentinos territory, so if possible, we do this quietly - otherwise we might have quite a clusterfuck on our hands.

This somewhat worried David, but reassuring look from Advent gave him much needed confidence.

David: /Confident and somewhat excited/ So... when do we begin?

This made Maine, Pilar, Rebecca and Lucy smile, while both Kiwi and Dorio looked indifferent.

Maine: /Explaining/ So here's the plan. First, we will need to distract the corpo bootlicker - Becca, I leave this to you.