The drive through Watson and memories...

The two cars were coming ever closer towards their destination with a rather reasonable speed, as the NUSA troops were actually doing their job, and were patrolling the city's streets...

As Pilar drove Gloria's car, with Advent in the backseat, all he could see was the sheer oppressive atmosphere that has overcame the city, with most normal folk making sure to go around the soldiers in a wide arch to not get riddled in bullets, or get arested for having old documents, etc.:

Pilar: /Stupefied, seeing all the "Peace" on the streets/ Well shit choom... You weren't joking, when you've said that were in pretty deep shit right now...

Advent decided to cheer the techie of the crew up a little, by correcting his misguided deduction...

Advent: /Correcting, nonchalant/ I did not state that "We are in deep shit right now" - I have stated that we would be in deep shit, should we start firefights any time soon.

Pilar: /Curious, somewhat worried/ Makes sense, but the question stands - how the hell are we gonna make any biz right now? Most of the jobs had the "LOUD" part in their damn description...

Advent: /Comforting, explanatory/ What will happen is that our group shall lay down for the time being, with the main source of income being me, Sasha, Kiwi and Lucy, at least until this "Shitstorm", as one cadian would call it, passess.

Pilart huffed in obvious amusement, at the though of so little changing in the deep dark future, barring obvious existential and space horrors, that were brought on by literal war between four devils and some sort of goldern demigod that would be ruling the humanity for over ten millenias...

'Fuckin Yay...

As the Techie concentrated back on the road he followed his boss's car, until they have arrived into the entrance leading towards the Watson district, which-

-was still an utter shithole... 

Pilar: /Unimpressed, annoyed/ What a shithole... Sometimes makes you wonder, what the fuck did the gonks from the Maelstrom see in this fuckin' place...

Even though this opinion was meant for himself, Advent decided to answer the driver's question...

Advent: /Explanatory/ Cheap, impoverished, desparate labour-

Pilar turned towards him with stumped expression on his face...

Pilar: /Astonished, thinking he heard wrong/ Labour?! A'! Choomba! /Explanatory, disgusted of this place in general/ Most of these poor cunts either take it in the vein - if they even have anything left to inject into, or suck it out of the local junkie's balls! Ain't no way anyona' will work for anyone in this dumpster! Ain't nobody sane, or skilled, left in this fucking graveyard!

As he drove, he gestured towards an impoverished man, who was pushing a cart with car parts from nearby parked Supron FS3 Van, which was currently missing wheels, and it's mudguards, only for him to be suddenly shot by some other bum holding what appeared to be an single shot gun, who has immediately dropped the "Gun", and proceeded to dig through the man's pockets...