♡ Mr Ares / chap 2. ♡

I arrived at 7.58am and I rushed my ass to my first class, I probably looked crazy running in those halls trying to find French class. After a few minutes I saw a door with "A3" written on it, looked over at my time table and saw "Mr. ARES- French (room A3)."

I knocked twice and sighed.

"Yes?" A deep raspy voice echoed all over the room.

That's when my eyes met his. His ice piercing blue eyes almost sent chills down my spine, the stars resided in his eyes, while constellations graced in his cheeks, and the glow of the moon was trapped in his blond strands of hair. He looked straight out of a playboy magazine. His golden blond perfectly slicked back hair, his huge biceps popping out of his baby blue shirt. I could almost see his abs through his shirt. His big veiny hands grabbing onto the table.
He was truly hypnotising but I quickly got interrupted

"Um?"

"Oh- hi- I'm sorry"

He laughed and that was the cutest thing I ever heard

"It's okay darling, you are?"

"Um- athena hermes"

"Youre late to class miss hermes"

"Oh- I apologise I thought class started at 8am"

"Yes but you're supposed to be in class before 8."

I felt flushed with embarassment and could feel my cheeks burning as he analysed me from head to toe. I was speechless

"But it's okay, you're new so you're excused this time. Here take a seat
There's one left in front of me" he added

Great! The only fucking seat left was right in front of his desk. I felt the stares and the whispers as I sat down but I couldn't care less. I was here to learn not to make friends anyway.

The whole day passed, it was exhausting but I managed to deal with it. At the school exit, I was surprised to see my mother waiting for me in the car. Wow did she actually manage to make time for me for once? It wasn't a lot but it meant a lot for me.

"How was your day?" She asked

"Was good."

Still have to work on the awkward dialogues with her.

Introduction to Mr Ares;)
(I had to use dacre montgomery for this ahhajajah cmon he's so daddy and perfect I love him)

♡ Achille Ares ♡