♡ the interaction / chap 4. ♡

Elora and I had been hanging out for a while, it felt really good to have some company actually. Especially the fact that she spoke English it was easier for me to communicate with her. We learned to know each other and that afternoon she was coming over to my place, But we had class first of course

5th period was French class... I had no idea why I always felt so nervous to attend his classes, probably because of the way he'd look at me. I never really cared because I assumed he looked at each one of his fangirls the same... probably why they were so obssesed. As I entered class I saw some girls in the back of the class doing their hair, makeup and drowning themselves in perfumes. I looked over at Elora and we both held our laughter. They were getting ready for their "prince charming"

"Good afternoon students" His deep voice made me jump. Ouf there we go.

I wasnt even listening once during those 40 minutes of class, I tried not to make it obvious like the other girls who were clearly trying to catch his attention but they just looked embarrassing and I did not want to look them. Caught myself biting my lips unintentionally and immediately turned red as we made eye contact. Fuck. He clearly saw me, ew what was my godamm problem seriously. With a lot of concentration I eventually made it till the end of class.

I gathered my stuff ready to leave but then I heard my name

"Miss hermes?" My heart dropped. Was he talking to me? Of course dumbfuck are their other miss hermes here?

"Ugh- yes professor?"

"Are you willing to do a favour for me?"
He smirked

"Um- uhhh- yes- I mean yes" my fucking god I wanted to hide in the tiniest hole possible

He laughed "Well I have some books that I left in the library and I may use them for my next class, would you please get them?"

"Sure" I awkwardly got up and picked his books.

When I opened the door, the classroom was completely empty. It was just me and this man, alone.

"Mind closing the door darling?" My heart raced, I gently pushed the door with my foot as my hands were occupied

"I'm sorry I know its heavy let me help you"

I kept wondering why he chose me and not a guy for example

"I- it's fine, there you go"

"Thank you"

An awkward silence took over so i decided to break it

"Um- I should probably go"

"Wait-" he insisted. What did he want from me?

"Well you know, I know my students, um most of them and since youre new I wanted to know you a bit if possible..?"

I was a bit speechless but definitely thought I was overreacting.

"Oh sure- well what do you want to know exactly?"

"Like... where you're from for example?"

"Oh I'm from England but my mother's Italian so we both just moved here"

"Both..?"

"Pardon me-?"

"Oh I apologise this was very intrusive excuse me-"

"No its okay, um yeah I lost my dad so..."

"Shit-" he mumbled as his voice became softer and he took a step closer to me.
I took a step back

"I'm sorry for your loss"

"It's fine you didn't kill him right"

He started looking at me in my eyes, not breaking eye contact at all. It's almost like he was looking through my soul, my heartbeat intensified as he took one more step closer to me, this time I didn't step back.

His fingers brushed through my hair, he smirked and said, I was confused

"You're gonna get me in trouble Athena"

that phrase sent goosebumps all over my body, his hot body started compressing against mine

that phrase sent goosebumps all over my body, his hot body started compressing against mine. I closed my eyes fearing the worst. That's when I felt his warm soft lips touching mine. I genuinely thought I was dreaming or hallucinating. I wanted to keep going so bad but I immediately snapped back to reality and pulled away

"I'm sorry i dont know-" he sturrered with a panicked look on his beautiful face.

"What is wrong with you?!" I said as I grabbed my bag and left that room as fast as I could.