♡ dirty secret / chap 8. ♡

After what happened in his car, surprisingly I thought it would be awkward but it wasn't. The first days after it happened if course I blushed like a fool everytime I saw him and crossed my legs thinking about him touching on my body and making it feel good. He was the only man who I allowed to touch my body this way, I had my first boyfriend at 15 and we stayed together untill I was 16. The reason that motherfucker broke up with me was because I never wanted to do any sexual shit with him. I know, he was real pussy but thank god he ditched me because I'm glad I saved myself for the one...

I don't know but there was something about the way he'd touch me that would drive me crazy, he knew all the right places and touched me with tenderness. His hands belonged to my body and I never really regretted my decision. For once, I had my own little dirty secret.

During class we would make eye contact and he would eye fuck me everytime. He had this way of looking at you dead in the eyes making you forget everything, even your name. The power he had over me was atrociously frightening.

He would randomly Stare at me in the middle of his class, bite his lips and look away

He would randomly Stare at me in the middle of his class, bite his lips and look away. That would drive me fucking crazy. Class ended and elora's father came to pick her up that day which meant that I had to walk home alone. I was walking on the side of the road admiring the dead trees suffocating while blasting music from my headphones. Behind me, I could feel a car slowing down as I walked a little faster. Figured it was just some old creep but when I turned my back i saw him. His red chevrolet once again, he slowed down his car and rolled down the window.

"Need a ride home princess?" My heart was beating out of my chest. I took a look at my surrounding making sure no one was there and indeed. I opened the door and he welcomed me with the warmest smile.

"Hey you"

"Hi"

"At what time are you supposed to get home?"

"Um actually my mom isn't home right now, I think even for a couple of days"

"Oh... May I ask why?"

"Yes don't worry she's just a flight attendant so she's barely home."

"Hold up, so she leaves you all alone?"

"It's fine really, I'm a big girl i know how to take care of myself. Plus back in England I would stay at my friends or cousins house so I never really stayed alone"

"She must be grateful to have such a good daughter cause if i was your age and I would have the house to myself it would be world war 3." He laughed as he kept his eyes on the road

I smiled "Well gotta say it to her then, i don't think she even cares"

"What do you mean?"

"We have a tough relationship."

After a calm silence he added

"Hey since you don't have a curfew, may I take you to my favourite spot? I go there everytime I feel like shit, so everyday basically."