♡ "the talk" / chap 5. ♡

Two days since our little "incident" took place, two days of me constantly replaying that moment in my head, two days of me getting butterflies everytime I thought about his lips touching mine.
Emotionally, I wanted to stay. Intellectually, I wanted to leave. As always I seemed to enjoy punishing myself. My vulnerability instantly turned into anger as I processed what happened. It was no lovey dovey crush he was my fucking teacher! He probably did that with so many students and fucked so many girls on the campus and there was no way he was going to get the same thing out of me. That was a promise I made to myself no matter how fucking hot he looked.

I was nice enough to not snitch on him, he could lose his job! Thank god I did not have class with him yesterday. Either way I tried my best to avoid him but on Monday I had two full periods with him and I couldn't skip or absent myself because I just started school! God I blushed just thinking about how freaking awkward that would actually be. Why did he do that? Why me? Was he bored of the other girls or does he do that with every new girl? Is that his fucking tradition or something. I had so many questions-

"Are you fucking listening to me?" Elora yelled as she pouted her lips and raised her eyebrows, crap I forgot about her

"Shit- I'm sorry I've been really distracted"

She laughed "oh yeah I gathered that!"

"It's just my mind has been really busy lately"

"What is it a new boyyy?" She teased

The expression on my face changed as I hesitated if I should tell her about Mr Ares or not. I barely know her and I didn't wanna be known as a snitch so I kept my mouth shut

________ back at school____________

☆13/01/2011☆

My stomach turned when I woke up that Monday morning, I had to confront him for two periods, i really wished I could skip school but my mom was home so there was no way. Plus it was only my second week of school, elora and I spent the weekend together so I was distracted but now was time to face him.

I sat down, buried my face in my desk because I wasn't going to make eye contact with him, he arrived and greeted everyone. I noticed he avoided me too and for some reason it stinged a little. Every 5 minutes I kept remembering what happened and covered my face But I'm pretty sure I looked like a fucking tomato. At one moment I was writing down my essay when I saw from the corner of my eye, him dropping a piece of paper by "accident" on my table. I turned away to look at him with the paper in my hands, he kept walking so i looked back at the paper.
"Meet me at the abandoned parking behind the school at 3pm And be very discreet." That little note was written on the piece of paper with my name on it.
I thought I was about to throw up. what did he want? What was he about to tell me? Should I go? What if he was about to kidnap me and sell my fucking organs. A part of me wanted to go just to get answers to my questions and also understand why did he do that. Class was about to end in 15 minutes and I felt my whole body shut down.