♡ ecstasy / chapter 11. ♡

The warm water gently brushed through my completely naked skin as I watched the sun rise. Rubbed my head and closed my eyes while I enjoyed the loud sounds of the water tapping on the rocks. I needed to clear my head. Barely even slept after he left, felt the need to be alone and reflect on myself. I decided to go to Ash's and i special spot, all my myself. Alone with my thoughts and the water by my side felt soothing.

Returned back home and lined up my bike. Nonna was in the kitchen, A cigarette in her left hand as she flipped over the grilled bacon.

I kissed her on her right cheek"Mhm smells good nonna"

"Mhm smells good nonna"

"Where were you mija?"

"Went for a swim" She smiled.

My mom all rushed as usual, came downstairs as I ate breakfast

"Che fretta c'è?" (what's the rush?)

"Im going to be late for work-" maids followed her with suitcases in their hands

"Were going home already?"

"Yes athena hurry up!"

"Oh cmon mija, let her stay a bit por favor" I loved my nonna.

"No mamma i really can't, we can try next weekend tho? I'll be busy this whole week"

"So what? I can come by myself, I'm grown enough."

My mother rolled her eyes at me

"athena stop talking you're gonna make me late"

"Whatever the Queen pleases" I said as I rolled my eyes back at her, kissed everyone goodbye and grabbed my suitcase

"Amore wait!" I heard as I almost step one foot in the car, nonna screamed

"Oh cmon ma im going to be goddamn late!"

"You can come here for lunch after school everyday principessa, te amo" Nonna whispered in my ear.

"Te amo nonna"

*loud honking noises*

"HURRY UP FOR FUCK'S SAKE!"

_________ back home________________

The ride home was extremely depressing. I hated our new apartment and got emotionally attached to my grandparents place again. I wish we could've stayed there. Completely ignored the fact that Ash gave me head at my grandparents place- oh shit- I clenched my thighs together to make the butterflies go away but it felt even better. I couldn't stop thinking about yesterday no matter how much I tried. All of this felt like a dreamy fever dream. If we were to move at my grandparents one day that would mean me and Ash would be fucking neighbours- nevermind that lonely apartment will do.

Sunday passed, my mom went away for a week because work, obviously. She called on Thursday to say she wouldn't be home for the weekend. And I spent my afternoons at my grandparents place and with... ash-

☆friday/16/01/2011☆

Ash handed us our tests that Friday morning, I opened the paper and a little note was written inside

"Meet me when schools over miss hermes :p"

I loved our little communication techniques and how cute it was, It was like our little thing.

After reading it, I looked up and saw him, with his arms crossed, laughing at me. how could I not fold with that little smile. I looked around me to make sure we were discreet and smiled back at him. He made me blush so hard.

After school, we sat in his car for a good 30 minutes, he bought me an ice cream and caressed my thighs, I felt like a little kid and I loved it. I was quite shocked by his tenderness to me, It made me a bit pathetic to like him that much

"Um Ash?"

"Thena?"

"You wanna come over?"